Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

AEDC New Cheating Method! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AEDC New Cheating Method! (528 Views)

Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AEDC New Cheating Method! by oloriooko(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Its quite unfortunate that the consumers of public power supply are made to shoulder the inadequacies of epileptic supply and shoddy dealings of many distribution companies AEDC inclusive.

In a new way of cheating customers, AEDC has resorted to taking outages for 24 - 48 hours every week by removing fuses from feeder pillars and charging the customers with same outrageous bills
Meanwhile the customers are left exposed to bear the atrocities of AEDC without protection. Now i see the reason many customers steal energy as a way of getting even with AEDC.
Re: AEDC New Cheating Method! by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2019
E don tey na...Na y I jus go apply for prepaid... Dey bill me between 11k to 15k every month for a 3 bedroom flat wey no get plenty appliances ooo
Re: AEDC New Cheating Method! by blackboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
I thought it was prepaid meters? Do they charge customers for fuses?
Re: AEDC New Cheating Method! by oloriooko(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2019
blackboy:
I thought it was prepaid meters? Do they charge customers for fuses?
Not in this case but the plan is to reduce supply hours and charge for it
Re: AEDC New Cheating Method! by mumumugu(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2019
I still don't understand, is it because I am mumu

1 Like

Re: AEDC New Cheating Method! by oloriooko(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
mumumugu:
I still don't understand, is it because I am mumu
You are paying for outages and your bill is always on the increase and nobody cares!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ihedioha Opts For Technocrats: Appoints Uwaleke Commissioner Of Finance / Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another / Buhari Is Weak,Paranoid & Threatened - Chief Femi Fani Kayode(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.