Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) (47585 Views)

Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Uro2011: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pekee, that's the name. I did it too when I was in England. In fact it was my major job, I do rake in about £300 every week. The clubs I worked then were in Bolton, Saint Helens and Warrington.

2 Likes

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

100 pounds is a lie. It is also insulting to your people. Do anything but that
u see i lived in the uk for 3 years( 05 to 08). So get the ferk outta here

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Uro2011:
Pekee, that's the name. I did it too when I was in England. In fact it was my major job, I do rake in about £300 every week. The clubs I worked then were in Bolton, Saint Helens and Warrington.
grin hahahaha. Tax free money.
@CanadaOrBust learn as you are a local hegoat

2 Likes

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Zionista:
I'm happy that her nationality didn't work against her. Scammers and drug mules have finished our reputation globally
sadly for her only illegal immigrants do this work. The home office would fish her out to deport soon from this posts.

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Baby S get ogoo.
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Starz825(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mynightmare:
will you kip qwayiet..
U dey mind am undecided
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Starz825(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
anonimi:

Na who send Naija people to dey do office work when blue collar jobs that are better paying are available even right here?
Person wey nor get sense na hunger go teach am.
So bro...where are the blue collar job...I dey ask nicely ni o
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by 1forall: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Peke or Kpeke. The name is derived from the sound a coin would make when dropped in the cleaner's ceramic/metallic saucer. Lol.

I know folks who did this job. It's best for extroverts or outwardly friendly people who can engage many different people in small talk and banter, knowing they may be drunk and could get unruly.

Plus you're going to be stuck in the toilet for hours so could be lonely too as people will just come and go.

They make decent cash sha, as they would never miss their nights at their given spots.

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by osejie17(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
mu2sa2:
Left Nigeria to go to Scotland to be cleaning oyibo shiit. Her child may end up as what? Na wa o!
it's better than prostituting here in Nigeria
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Damiflow: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin
anonimi:

Who may be telling her folks back home that she is a manager. shocked
Paupers pretending to be champagne poppers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
pocohantas:

For real?? shocked shocked
lol. Why suprised
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
The two ladies are now lovers that's sweet grin
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by BabaCommander: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
PennywysCares:
A service to humanity is a service render to God

that's my religious perspective

kindness not tithing
You can tithe and show kindness together, they are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by loverboy442: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
bizza45:
that baby back of head no b here oo
hahaha that head long abeg
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by klashe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just want to know if they speak English in Scotland
Scotland and Ireland's English is sack man..
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just want to know if they speak English in Scotland

They speak English too oga.
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Tecno66: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Must you tell the whole world she is a toilet attendant?That has rubbished every help you rendered. [qquote author=ChemBrodar post=80798155]See more reactions; https://foxmeek.com/viral/scottish-lady-recounts-her-encounter-with-a-nigerian-toilet-attendant-she-met-at-nightclub-photos

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique[/quote]
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
hahn:
She escaped the igbehole
lmao
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
grin hahahaha. Tax free money.
@CanadaOrBust learn as you are a local hegoat

He said 300 a week (probably his best week). U said 100 per day
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tecno66:
Must you tell the whole world she is a toilet attendant?That has rubbished every help you rendered. [qquote author=ChemBrodar post=80798155]See more reactions; https://foxmeek.com/viral/scottish-lady-recounts-her-encounter-with-a-nigerian-toilet-attendant-she-met-at-nightclub-photos

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong witt that

it's a legal job
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

He said 300 a week (probably his best week). U said 100 per day
how many days does a club open Friday saturday and some thursdays. So u see mr man na u no get sense. Continue looking for canada or bust. While am on my way der lol

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
mu2sa2:
Left Nigeria to go to Scotland to be cleaning oyibo shiit. Her child may end up as what? Na wa o!

well leaving a shitty country like NiggerArea is NEVER a bad idea

even if you start from the menial jobs, as long as you have your game plan to rise up, nothing wrong witt that

the problem is when the menial jobs is where you want to remain...

Aboki /Almajiri don kill NiggerArea finish
they can have the carcass
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
The job is called pekee. U stay in toilet of the night clubs selling sweets perfume condom etc and also clean the toilet. Oyinbo go drop you coins. U can make 100 pounds in a night grin. Many nigerians do this in uk.

nothing wrong witt the job

But selling sweets in the toilet?

really shocked
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tekzyflex:
To be candid that toilet job in Scotland is better than thousands of suffer head office work we do here in naija.... Hungry dey naija ooooo

hunger too much in NiggerArea
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
1forall:
Peke or Kpeke. The name is derived from the sound a coin would make when dropped in the cleaner's ceramic/metallic saucer. Lol.

I know folks who did this job. It's best for extroverts or outwardly friendly people who can engage many different people in small talk and banter, knowing they may be drunk and could get unruly.

Plus you're going to be stuck in the toilet for hours so could be lonely too as people will just come and go.

They make decent cash sha, as they would never miss their nights at their given spots.

Lol ppl who work with drunks are trying
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
AreaFada2:
Word on marble!
Nobody wants liability.

more like if you are not useful to the society you find yourself
you will be treated with disdain
India is another shithole
But most Indians you find in the western world are useful to themselves
But most Africans can't boast of same
hence the disdain
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aidejay:
Na wah ooh! Being Nigerian is now one of those things they will be saying.......
ouu you're Nigerian I'm so sorry. How did u survive?

quite unfortunate
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
thesicilian:

Tribalistic from one side of the mouth and patriotic from the other side.
VAR Verdict: Hypocrite!
shut up there my friend. saying someone has a cone head doesn't really translate to tribalism.
what ITBOMB said there is true just look at the shape of the boy's head in the 3rd pics

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
how many days does a club open Friday saturday and some thursdays. So u see mr man na u no get sense. Continue looking for canada or bust. While am on my way der lol

U r talking nonsense. There is a reason he didn’t say per day. That was his main job. He was paid WEEKLY. He made 300 per week TOTAL (salary plus tips)

1 Like

Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
The job is called pekee. U stay in toilet of the night clubs selling sweets perfume condom etc and also clean the toilet. Oyinbo go drop you coins. U can make 100 pounds in a night grin. Many nigerians do this in uk.
say no more
no talk am again bro before our Edo brothers and sisters consider taking up a flight
Re: Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r talking nonsense. There is a reason he didn’t say per day. That was his main job. He was paid WEEKLY. He made 300 per week TOTAL (salary plus tips)
see your life its futile arguing with someone who has never been somewhere yet claims to know. No one can survive doing that job alone. The job is for friday and saturday night only. Its a side hustle. So keep shut as u know nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / 6 Strong Reasons Why Nigerians In The UK Are So 'stingy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.