Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

'people Hate Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money' - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'people Hate Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money' - Davido (296 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'people Hate Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money' - Davido by ballowap(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian musician, Davido is not happy as he has gone on social media to rant about being hated by people because his father is rich. DMW boss, Davido, has tackled his colleagues in the music industry for hating on him because his father, Adedeji Adeleke, is a wealthy man.

The singer took to his social media page to express his worries reminding people that he works very hard and has delivered several hit songs in his seven years in the music industry.

In his words:

“Yes I want to thank all my brothers and sisters, my fans, people that have supported me. I am already used to this industry. Seven years now and nobody supports me, its just hate, from morning till night. because of what? my papa get money (sic). I work hard, i deliver hits. I take care of my people. So if you have a problem with me, suck ma d**k”’.”

Watch his video here https:///v6JbNJhyuV?amp=1
Re: 'people Hate Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money' - Davido by bizza45: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Oga u already have all d attention u needed, stop looking for extra abeg. ur papa get money or not e no concern us

1 Like

Re: 'people Hate Me In This Industry Because My Father Has Money' - Davido by Ciaos: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Person way suck your d*ck, you abandon am with her daughter for Ibadan, you dey say make dem suck your d*ick again. Take time there oooooo Mr frogy.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Others Open Up On Why They Went For Plastic Surgery, Butt Lift.. / Growing Up I Felt Men Were Monsters - Ifu Ennada / Cute Photos Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola, Enjoying A Boat Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.