Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Activate Your Smadav 2019 To Pro - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Activate Your Smadav 2019 To Pro (955 Views)

How To Activate MTN4ME Offer And Enjoy Top Deals, Cheap Data And Recharge Offers / How To Activate Your Smadav 2019 To Pro / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Your Smadav 2019 To Pro by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
SmadAV is an additional antivirus software that is designed to protect your computer. Additional protection for your computer, 100% compatible with other antivirus software! Works with your primary antivirus as an extra layer of defense. Best USB Antivirus (Total Protection USB drives)Prevent viruses that spread through USB stick drives. Best for offline use (no need to update very often) Designed to be used with computers that are rarely or not even connected to the internet. SmadAV does not need to be updated as often as other antivirus. (Regularly updates once a month). Cleaner and tools to clean the virus. SmadAV not only removes viruses but can also fix registry problems in infected machine.

In this post, i will like to show you how to register your Smadav Anti Virus to pro version.

Things you will need:

Smadav 2019 version.
You can download https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Neqa_DCVbTTtm4kWrcu6FlvKcug7laQH

Follow these steps to activate your Smadav 2018 to Pro Version

Open Your Smadav Software if you already have one. You can download from the link above

ReadMore: https://naijtecho..com/2019/07/how-to-activate-your-smadav-2019-to-pro.html

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Toshiba Satellite Core I5 For Sale.SOLD. / Canada Used HP Compaq Presario CQ62 4gb Ram / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.