Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours (36923 Views)

Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Funkybabee(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
wow!! I just watched it now, 1.9m already but I love chris brown dance oooo.
that guy is dope
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Nickshrapnel: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
In another news, Avengers Endgame trailer was viewed 289 million times in it first 24 hours
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Africa to the world...more collaborations is what we need..forget all this ethnic bigots.. if we have our music going global as this..its an avenue to sell who we are to the world and they will see us in another perspective aside scams and crime... we don't know what this collaboration had done for us.. wizkid n Beyonce, Burna boy, techno etc.. I'm happy for all.of them...we can use music to change the way the western world sees us...

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
I listened to the song, davido spoiled the song with his frog voice, Chris brown couldn't even salvage whats left of the song.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by ArmaniUhuru: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
lol drake and brizzy ain't even on the same league, no wonder rehina left on for the other lmao. U think numerous followers on social media determines career success? Wizkid songs will be played and danced to 50years from now, can't say the same about froggy

Lmao! Of course truth is bitter pill, and I don’t expect you to swallow it easily.

Yes numerous fans determine celebrities success. Wizkid was there before David came, but David has gone past him now. Jealousy no dey tire una sef?

You are saying Rihanna left Drizzy as if Drake can see Riri’s pant. Even Nicki he cannot date.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Noah2gud(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
10 different ways to truly know about real love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by OluwasureGig: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
VoltageDivida:
I will never be caught up in a "Davido Vs Wizkid" fight, the only thing that pains me is that they are both, my mates making wealth and fame and I'm here still dependent on my parents, not that I'm lazy but luck and opportunity hasn't come my way.
bro I swear this is my plight right now. my own is even worse than yours because its my girlfriend that caters for me. one thing I know is that I will not commit suicide it's only God that will help me.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by olumalcolm(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
BADDEST grin
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by babakb: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
wizkid is God's gift to Africa, u won't understand now but the generations yet unbon will wish they were in our generation. Wizkid will be played decades from now coz the guy speaks to everyone. Davidos song is just
a trend, his pon pon sound will die with him lol

Are you serious? you are mentioning unborn generations because of wizkid songs, you are indeed in delusion, if you don't have anything to say just keep shut.

Is it the nonsense Wizkid is singing that you are keeping for your unborn generations, Sex and Weed, i pity your unborn generations....

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Seunpaul01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just 1M. Infact, it took 11hrs. When just a picture of rihanna on her insta would have spark over 5m likes.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
exstreve:
What I am most interested in is how one day I will be telling my kids how I lived in a generation of great stars.
Imagine me telling them how I watched davido during his prime....
watched wizkid during his prime, watched burna boy during his prime.....
watched Rema as he started Trap in Nigeria...

I will also tell them about how i watched Ronaldo, Messi, A.J...

.........and lastly, Buhari, the worst president in Nigeria's history.
You finished everything ooh but last line is the real truth
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by bluebay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davido na Baba nla... Wizkid fans how far? Where are the Brown totos grin
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Leonbonapart(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:
Omo ologo! Carry on jare.

And one retard was saying yesterday that it is some people in some 5 villages that dominate entertainment industry, he should mention anyone in his village that can shine the shoe of fela Anikulapo, king sunny Ade, WizKid, Davido, Olamide, Yemi alade,Tiwa savage, falz, etc.

Yorubas dominate the entertainment industry, media and Academia.

Omoluabi.
son of a lazy man. Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Iphran6: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lemme go and make it plus 1, Davido for the world
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by micxwell(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Princeofasia:
its a milestone for davido but an embarrassment for chris brown.
i have always said that the best way to fall is to collabo with a nigerian. be it music, business, acting or anything
Illuminate us please....
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by micxwell(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
oghale23:

It is money derived from advertising. Putting it short; Advert money.

Advertisers pay YouTube to display their ads on videos. For your YouTube channel to be able to be qualified for monetization, you must have at least 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 hours of total views for the past 12 months.

So, when a viewer or subscriber to your channel clicks or watches the Advert displayed before, during or after your video, you get payed by Google through Google Adsense, which will have your account details and the rest.

So for someone like Davido who has like 1.6 million subscribers and over 10 millions views on some of his videos, he will get paid for the number of people who watches or clicks the Ads on displayed on the video.

And just a few people watch the adds. Many would rather skip it...... So the money doesn't always come out according to the estimation up there.
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by micxwell(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Is Yemi Alade a Yoruba girl? undecided
No, she's hausa... undecided
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by micxwell(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
wizkid is God's gift to Africa, u won't understand now but the generations yet unbon will wish they were in our generation. Wizkid will be played decades from now coz the guy speaks to everyone. Davidos song is just a trend, his pon pon sound will die with him lol
Someone up there says 50years from now Wizzy's song will still be played. You mean songs like fever, soco. Lol. Stop joking pls. For both guys, their songs are trendy songs and will pass. Tell me the last time you listened to either Obey, Sunny, Fela or Majek Fashek's songs. My *point* it's their time and it will surely pass.
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by babakb: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
micxwell:

Someone up there says 50years from now Wizzy's song will still be played. You mean songs like fever, soco. Lol. Stop joking pls. For both guys, their songs are trendy songs and will pass. Tell me the last time you listened to either Obey, Sunny, Fela or Majek Fashek's songs. My *point* it's their time and it will surely pass.

Imagine that guy, over hyping wizkid........
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Sniper101(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wizkid is a product of Grace/Talent
Davido is a product of Hard work (very hard work)

...and if I were to pick between Grace and Hard work, I'll pick Grace anytime any day

abi suffer no dey tire u?

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Delaw00(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davi do do always reppingcheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Chiemezueajuzie: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2019
grin cool
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by horrmorr(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Now 2million
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by micxwell(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
babakb:

Imagine that guy, over hyping wizkid........
Lol.. Don't mind them.
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Hungrychicken(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
oghale23:

It is money derived from advertising. Putting it short; Advert money.

Advertisers pay YouTube to display their ads on videos. For your YouTube channel to be able to be qualified for monetization, you must have at least 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 hours of total views for the past 12 months.

So, when a viewer or subscriber to your channel clicks or watches the Advert displayed before, during or after your video, you get payed by Google through Google Adsense, which will have your account details and the rest.

So for someone like Davido who has like 1.6 million subscribers and over 10 millions views on some of his videos, he will get paid for the number of people who watches or clicks the Ads on displayed on the video.

thank you so much
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Mbitiouz69: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Sniper101:
Wizkid is a product of Grace/Talent
Davido is a product of Hard work (very hard work)

...and if I were to pick between Grace and Hard work, I'll pick Grace anytime any day

abi suffer no dey tire u?

Nobody works harder than wizkid , burna and olamide in the industry, olamide release bout 4 singles in a month, wizkid enjoys working so he just dropps sings a lot and call it leak songs he literary sleeps on the mic, ask every producer that has worked with wizkid, they respect his harwork, it is not only grace/talent, anybody up there and A-list is a also a result of hardwork and work-smart ,the only hardwork davido does is to go for shows,concerts and his work on quality music videos he doesn't write , he doesn't work has hard as starboy in creativity musically, trust me, they are both great
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Mbitiouz69: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
fetrillion:

And hardwork beat talent when talent fails to work hard

So to you the most hardworking African artist is not working hard, having followers is not hardworking FAM,

You can't count how many things wizkid did first , that us greatness, views and followers don't do shit FAM,
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Mbitiouz69: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2019
babakb:
Few weeks ago when Brown Skin Girl was released Wizzy nation were all over us, telling us how Beyonce snubbed OBO because he has no talent and bla bla bla

They didn't know that OBO had a plan, he has blown Beyonce, Wizkid and Brown Skin Girl away now.....

Did you know wizkid plan,

And do you know who is Beyonce, how can davido blow her away or a timeless song that is on the billboard
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by Mbitiouz69: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutalJab:

Davido is 1.5million less than 11hrs

Wizkid struggled with 1million views for 24hrs

No bro, come closer is the first African video to hit 1 million view in 24 hrs , 1 million in 19 hours, and fever had 1 million in 19 hours
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by BrutalJab: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

No bro, come closer is the first African video to hit 1 million view in 24 hrs , 1 million in 19 hours, and fever had 1 million in 19 hours

U go school at all

Blow my mind had 1.5million views in 11hrs
Re: Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours by kingxsamz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
exstreve:
What I am most interested in is how one day I will be telling my kids how I lived in a generation of great stars.
Imagine me telling them how I watched davido during his prime....
watched wizkid during his prime, watched burna boy during his prime.....
watched Rema as he started Trap in Nigeria...

I will also tell them about how i watched Ronaldo, Messi, A.J...

.........and lastly, Buhari, the worst president in Nigeria's history.

Did you just say Rema started trap in Nigeria?
Are u sure you know what you're saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Swazzi Features Nyeka Douglas In "Jollof" Music Video / Who Is The Best Rapper In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.