Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m (588 Views)

Warehouse At Mushin For Sale!!! / NO.58, NO,80 SHIPEOLU RD PALMGROVE OFF IKD RD IS UP FOR SALE --25M R/C / FOR SALE : A Storey Building In Ogunmokun Street, Mushin For 25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by boykas(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
A storey building is currently for sale at the cost of 25m, is along olateju rd, very decent area its can used for a hotel, bar. corner piece and had government consent, all document are with a lawyer, if interested kindly contact me mr Ahmed kasali 08022395882
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by raphy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
When mushin is mentioned I just have to run for my life. That area sometimes is too dangerous to even live.

Cultism ,robbery and fighting. Are there..

If you don't know now you know.
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by ipobarethieves: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed sad undecided undecided undecided seem the 25 milla u quote here is a typo error? How cannu sell plot of lant @ 25mila and make heaven? How much com be land around lekki, Ajah ?
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by boykas(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
raphy:
When mushin is mentioned I just have to run for my life. That area sometimes is too dangerous to even live.

Cultism ,robbery and fighting. Are there..

If you don't know now you know.

thank you for respond, theres no place where all this are not found, but believe me, the area is a decent one, i live and brought up in mushin,even work there
thank you
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by boykas(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided lipsrsealed sad undecided undecided undecided seem the 25 milla u quote here is a typo error? How cannu sell plot of lant @ 25mila and make heaven? How much com be land around lekki, Ajah ?

sorry, have corrected it, is a storey building suitable for hotel and bar , we are trying to beat down the price to 23m, but they keep mentioning how suitable the place and the area, if you want, you can come and check it out yourself
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by ipobarethieves: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
sad sad shocked cheesy
boykas:

sorry, have corrected it, is a storey building suitable for hotel and bar , we are trying to beat down the price to 23m, but they keep mentioning how suitable the place and the area, if you want, you can come and check it out yourself
sad
boykas:

Mbqnu! Forward ever, backward NEVER.I left that Mushin side afta UPN/NPN(1983) wahala
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by ipobarethieves: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
boykas:

thank you for respond, theres no place where all this are not found, but believe me, the area is a decent one, i live and brought up in mushin,even work there
thank you
Mushin was peaceful peace in the 80s.U can sleep without locking urself up like a prisoner. But today! make I nor talk
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by ipobarethieves: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Attach the picture of the house here
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by boykas(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad sad shocked cheesy sadMbqnu! Forward ever, backward NEVER.I left that Mushin side afta UPN/NPN(1983) wahala

thats good to hear, but believe me, around her is a peaceful side, if u want, you can come and check it
Re: A storey building in Ogunmokun Street Mushin, For Sale 25m by boykas(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
ipobarethieves:
Attach the picture of the house here

thank you sir, here are the pictures

(1) (Reply)

*functional Construction Company For Sale!* †*************************† Land S / Land Sale / Building Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.