Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter (45858 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by 9jaAmerican: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2019
chibu4u2:
Look at the people whose destiny were looted by iberiberism and family protesting instead of looking for a way to even add another slap to that one
Surely you don't believe these ones have the interest of imo state at heart, or that they are real imo state indegene and not imported protesters? We all know how this things work.
Believe me, the real imo state indigene are looking for a way to slap and even lynch Rochas and his family.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by Mace0lane: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Lovely, I love the fact that PDP always decide what coin they should be paid. Once PDP lose more states in the coming governorship election na make the ex PDP governors wives daughters mother de chop slap left right n center. As una say u foolish na slap Nigerians go take correct you.

freemi:
no but, its a good thing the slapping has startd. Better late than never, if he also steal the incoming will give him better backhand
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by tomdon(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2019
jlinkd78:
If their morale high let them enter d street for procession then will they realise d hatred and venom of d people of Imo against d Rochas dynasty. If they survive a street walk of few metres with placards on d above subject then u know am wrong. Rochas greed and pride led a man with philanthropic history and overwhelming mass appeal to become a persona non grata iamongst his people. If Ihedioha fails we show him greater pepper.

So you think they disappeared to where they gathered? Wasn't it a procession?
Oga the venom you speak about is domiciled in your heart.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by Kahujadekadura: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
MrHeff:
but physically putting your hands on a woman isn't inhumane? In fact, I hope buratai descends on your people some more. Hypocrites
Na today u begin d prayer? U should have started dat since u were born.
But dat little boy DAT Okorocha shot to death when those useless agency of his were destroying ppls market don't deserve pity abi?
Okorocha never see anything. Make him and dat useless Nwosu come to marker place, na stone we go use break his head.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by Kahujadekadura: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
MrHeff:
but physically putting your hands on a woman isn't inhumane? In fact, I hope buratai descends on your people some more. Hypocrites
Na today u begin d prayer? U should have started dat since u were born.
But dat little boy DAT Okorocha shot to death when those useless agency of his were destroying ppls market don't deserve pity abi?
Okorocha never see anything. Make him and dat useless Nwosu come to market place, na stone we go use break his head.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by Shegunsmart(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Wait!
Is it the same daughter whose husband contested for governor?
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by kayalla(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
fykes:

Someone pls give this lady a couple of slaps grin grin

e never start na chill grin
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by asanwafo: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
PIPnator10:

I dont get what you are rambling about!
From every indication, those women you see there arent protesting with genuine intentions, they are there because they were paid to be there.
If they were real protesters, I would support them a 100%.
I am 100% against violence against anyone be it man, woman, young or old and equally an advocate for the due process of the law.
The Okorocha are highly placed, they are able to obtain justice through the courts since our justice system is for the highest bidder.
Why are they not pursuing this matter through the process of the law rather than disturbing the peace of the nation!
Okorocha did everyones head in because of the office he occupied, if you let him continue to do your head in while out of office then your head..

I did not write for u to get what am 'rambling 'about. Did Imo loot recovery worker slap her? Was ther anything like slap? listen to urself. Why didnt we on nairaland allow the family of the woman who was assaulted by the senator to go to court instead of the hues and cry it generated on nairaland.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by asanwafo: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
mark1010:
Keep quiet, rochas and his family never obeyed any court ruling that was against him during his tenure.
Therefore, any person related to Okorocha should be receiving slap from every Dick, Tom and Harry.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by rikithor(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
the sound of that slap was 'photocopied' and its slapping me here,annex slappings (laughing )
I like this kind slapping,its called aka Direct Entry!
Re: Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter by rikithor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
the sound of that slap was 'photocopied' and its slapping me here,annex slappings (laughing )
I like this kind slapping,its called aka Direct Entry!

learn driving very well ,call or WhatsApp,check nos below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.