Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) (48559 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Toke Makinwa Rocks Tiwa Savage's Sweat Shirt (PHOTOS) / Alex Rocks Tiwa Savage's T-Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Which part of Edo ?

Bose from Edo state ?

His mom is Owan. Bose is a general name for someone born on Sunday in many parts of Edo state.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Which part of Edo ?

Bose from Edo state ?

And by the way, his maternal grandfather is Benson Idonijie. Mind telling me what Idonijie means in Yoruba? His father is from Ahoada in Rivers and his mom is Edo.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

His mom is Owan. Bose is a general name for someone born on Sunday in many parts of Edo state.
Owam koo Kosovo nii grin

Buna boy mom is a former stage dancer of Abimi Eda(Fela) himself from Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
dododawa1:
ur brain needed reset,for nnamdi kanu.

You say?

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by femi4: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.
Greater than the people from that region where an hausa president is building a new bridge for them.

i have forgotten the name of the region. grin

P.S if you insult me, i will pull rule 2 on you because i didn't mention any name here apart from Fela.
coming from such moniker, no disappoitment at all

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

And by the way, his maternal grandfather is Benson Idonijie. Mind telling me what Idonijie means in Yoruba? His father is from Ahoada in Rivers and his mom is Edo.
I saw it somewhere now tho

I always thought she was from Ogun state cause she was identified with the state in one of her interviews I watched last year.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
Yet Yoruba lazy gullible Nigerians are here praying for these fake and expired evil contraption called Nigeria.

Lazy gullible slaves are there shouting "we the people of Niger Delta and oil".

All we need to restored our potentials and be free from evil Nigerian politicians, is one and only kingdom of God on earth "Biafra".

Interesting so for a Japanese guy just enjoying himself now dig out the demon in you it's so interesting.

I guess the Yoruba in the house will respond adequately.

But let me educate you a little bit to proof your foolishness: if slaves can produce people like:

President and vice president.
Speaker of the house and Senate president
Wole Soyinka first Africa nobel winner
Fela Kuti
Adenuga of Globacom
Otedola
Alakija and the rest SW Billionaire
Wizkid, Dbanj, Davido etc
Segun Odegbam, Rashid Yekiini who score Nigeria first world cup goal, Mutiu Adepoju etc
People of super character like Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Kuti, Bishop Ajayi Crowder first black African to translated bible into local dialect etc the list is endless pls if slaves could produce all these people then surely I'm proud of them

And pls you that you are from masters tribes drop your tribe icon names Pls

I'm really sorry for you for not knowing you are the real slave calling someone a slave. A slave is leading(president, vice president) you the master then you are sick in the head.

Good evening. Leave tribal hate grow up so you can live long.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Exactly! he sang it in one of his earlier songs in 2013.

Yeah yeah Tillaman featured him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even Japanese dey respect Legend.. Who Know Naira Marley? Useless Musician..
For your Gift card contact me on 08026333379..

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by juman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
The great fela kuti.
A man from wonderful kuti family.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by LarryBee1k: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
I've come across fela songs on their games (not sure if it's Chinese or Japanese games). The game is just like gta. You can change radio channels in it. Watch dog!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Owam koo Kosovo nii grin

Buna boy mom is a former stage dancer of Abimi Eda(Fela) himself from Ogun state.

What are you saying? So you have to be Yoruba to be Fela's stage dancer?

Go and find out his grandfather's name. His grandfather was Fela's manager and is from Edo state. Owan.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
It seems like one of the fans. Tht can't do without the weed at felabration many people always come from different country to smoke weed like a pro.

Some of the songs on his shirt my eyes notice is
Why black man de suffer?

Pass pasa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
To speak the name of the dead is to make them live again

Egyptian Proverb 3180BC

Four4Clien:
Isn't this incredible. Fela is dead but his memory Still lives on. [

get your website for 5K only. See my signature
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by stanleysani(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin
simonlee:

are you talking about this bridge sir? grin grin
grin
simonlee:

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
lemonade or stupid?

Perhaps I need to offer assistance here. Your comments on this thread show the content of your mind either as the sort life gives lemons who wrote lemonade or a heart full of hatred who likely said "afonja" or something equally as dumb.

Then there the Japanese all the way over in Japan, being creative with a product made in Nigeria of international recognition and admiration which its author refused to copywrite so everyone can make money from it.

I guess you are all creative.

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.
Greater than the people from that region where an hausa president is building a new bridge for them.

P.S if you insult me, i will pull rule 2 on you because i didn't mention any name here apart from Fela.

Fela is the greatest Nigerian that ever liveth. He speaketh truth in the face of danger, Standeth on his word and runneth from no man-eth.

Above all he was diligent in his work and dined with kings. The right way and the true way. I am surprised he is not worshipped as a deity already. All regions need to join hands and ensure this man is venerated to godhood.

I already have an altar to Olodumare-Fela Ra. Pls come and buy charms for love and moneymaking (we don't support yahoo-yahoo tho). Message me for details..

I cant say the same for any of the ppl on our currency notes or in politics today.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
jrusky:

Interesting so for a Japanese guy just enjoying himself now dig out the demon in you it's so interesting.

I guess the Yoruba in the house will respond adequately.

But let me educate you a little bit to proof your foolishness: if slaves can produce people like:

President and vice president.
Speaker of the house and Senate president
Wole Soyinka first Africa nobel winner
Fela Kuti
Adenuga of Globacom
Otedola
Alakija and the rest SW Billionaire
Wizkid, Dbanj, Davido etc
Segun Odegbam, Rashid Yekiini who score Nigeria first world cup goal, Mutiu Adepoju etc
People of super character like Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Kuti, Bishop Ajayi Crowder first black African to translated bible into local dialect etc the list is endless pls if slaves could produce all these people then surely I'm proud of them

And pls you that you are from masters tribes drop your tribe icon names Pls

I'm really sorry for you for not knowing you are the real slave calling someone a slave. A slave is leading(president, vice president) you the master then you are sick in the head.

Good evening. Leave tribal hate grow up so you can live long.

Only fela I have respect for, others can go to hell. After Awolowo and his Fulani counterparts forfeited our money were in the banks by giving our Biafran citizens £20 to each depositors.

You are yapping how billionaire Yoruba war tout are.

We know the truths.

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Only fela I have respect for, others can go to hell. After Awolowo and his Fulani counterparts forfeited our money were in the banks by giving our Biafran citizens £20 to each depositors.

You are yapping how billionaire Yoruba war tout are.

We know the truths.

Biko Nwanne bia have you ask yourself why did Ojukwu opted for war in the first place? And in a disagreement is it war the best option?

Bro if you took up arms against a country and you still expect the country govt to rub oil on your head pls which country in the world does that?

Pls I accept the war was wrongly started and it's so sad the volume of damages recorded it's a big pain because war has no good child at all. Both our side and the federal govt has blame on this and mind you leave Yoruba people out of our own error. Yoruba as people never send Awolowo to do anything on theiiir favour as per the civil war same way the Igbos never send Ojukwu to take up arms against the nation ok bro.

If you say you respect no Yoruba bro Yoruba too don't give a bleep as per your existence. Moreso learn to see everybody as human created by God no perfect human under the heaven learn to let agony of the past be for the past bro.

It's hard to accept my word but deduce the wisdom in it. Yoruba never sent us to fight war bro it's our choice and whatever came out of it we should be ready to accept the responnsibiity than blaming someone else.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
He will sell it now and make millions! A Japanese, with product Fela gave Naija for free.

Teeshirt designers wanted!

Post samples!

Yet, Black face still fighting Reface.
Lolz
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.

A product of swampy swine, you are.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Wholesalebeast: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
He will sell it now and make millions! A Japanese, with product Fela gave Naija for free.

Post samples!

That's a great idea!! We can produce quality Tshirts for you in china.
Chevk profile for trend!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Wholesalebeast: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

Post samples!

That's a great idea!! We can produce quality Tshirts for you in china or South korea

Check profile for trend!!
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by tsmat(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
BigSarah:
Burna boy a proud easterner putting a westerner on the map.. BURNA BOY THE GREATEST

are you ok?
which Easterner?
Burna's from the South and has never shown himself as an Easterner.

mumu girl wanting to fam OluwaBurna.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by sliqboy: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:

Help me ask him o
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Exodora: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
I guess that is the man some Morons are comparing Naira Marley with.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bunner boy is not a Easterner !

He grew up in Lagos, speaks Yoruba and his father is from the South/South

Oh I forgot his mom is from Ogun state.
they always want to claim everybody...chestbeatin is their game...
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
einsteine:

His mom is from Edo state and his dad is from Rivers state. Do you have to lie so brazenly?
is rivers state in South east
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
@BigSarah,ode! Fela was already on the map before Burna Boy was conceived. Don't you read history at all? Motown Records even offered Fela about a million US Dollars to get him on their label.But he turned it down..
You easterners are in a needless, unending competition with the Yoruba. This makes you careen from one goof to another.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by hopramaxi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
lemonade or stupid?

Perhaps I need to offer assistance here. Your comments on this thread show the content of your mind either as the sort life gives lemons who wrote lemonade or a heart full of hatred who likely said "afonja" or something equally as dumb.

Then there the Japanese all the way over in Japan, being creative with a product made in Nigeria of international recognition and admiration which its author refused to copywrite so everyone can make money from it.

I guess you are all creative.
Please can u share another means of sending the t shirt samples to u as the emails I sent aren't delivering. Whatsapp would be better. Thanks
Budaatumat@gmail.com
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
hopramaxi:

Please can u share another means of sending the t shirt samples to u as the emails I sent aren't delivering. Whatsapp would be better. Thanks
Budaatumat@gmail.com
I don't whatsapp. Use your head and get the email right! I've received samples from those who did.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
is rivers state in South east

Where did I say Rivers is south east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.