Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F (758 Views)

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Yinkfoldup: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Famous Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has finally addressed her marriage to former legislator, Ned Nwoko.

In a new video gotten from her Snapchat account, the 21-year-old Regina Daniels who seemed a little tipsy was seen talking to a friend. In the video, she sent a clear message to her haters, which is quite different from the cryptic messages she has been leaving all over social media since the news of her marriage to 59-year-old Ned Nwoko went viral.

She said:

“It’s not to my face… Can somebody please just help me tell my husband how much I love him so so so much. So fcck what y’all say but take it or not, I love you Mr Ned Nwoko, with all my heart”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/i-love-you-mr-ned-nwoko-with-all-my-heart-fk-all-my-haters-regina-daniels-finally-addresses-haters-video/

Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by davidodiba(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chill....it's so cool loving even nothing when there is plenty of cash to act as respite
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by StephenBB(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good girl turn bad

What am i even saying.....what did i know

Wats so special about...

FTC
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Oche211(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's her life, her marriage, her decision. So can we have peace here on nairaland?
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Defenderalert(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Will you still love him if the money disappears suddenly?

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Reveals How He Lost His Voice For Months (video) / Nigerian Police Are A Bunch Of Illiterate Fools - Paul Okoye / Nigerian Actor; Segun Ogungbe Shared A Series Of Post With His Two Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.