Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Start A New Business With Our Customized Software(highly Affordable) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Start A New Business With Our Customized Software(highly Affordable) (318 Views)

Do You Need A Freelancer Clone Script To Begin A New Business? / Get These Software For Your Existing Or New Business Today / 27 Front-end And Back-end (full-stack) Highly Rated Video Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A New Business With Our Customized Software(highly Affordable) by tactics: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Expand your business and get more customers with one of our customized software listed below:

1. Multi-level marketing software(MLM)
2. Investment portal software with MLM, referral systems and earnings,registration bonus etc
3. Virtual top up (VTU) portal
4. School manager portal
5. Hotel manager portal
6. Forum portal
7. Sport betting portal (coming soon)

Here are some screenshots of the live demo portals.

People are already buying these customized software for their businesses. What are you waiting for?

It is highly affordable. You only purchase it once and you make money daily from your end users for life.

For more info or if you want to see live demo for both user dashboard and admin dashboard, click this WhatsApp link from your mobile phone to initiate a conversation with me.

https:///2349080087168 or call Tacman on 08063000902 for quick response. l am available 247.

For those of you that purchased my software, thank you very much and l wish you all good luck with your businesses.

Re: Start A New Business With Our Customized Software(highly Affordable) by jflexy(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
Lalasticala, seun, this man isn't to be trusted, he'll be acting like an angel until you pay him, he either does nonsense for you and then go ahead to block you if you complain of error, everyone should take note. I paid this man 30k for work upfront, after doing a job I complained of errors on it, he stopped replying me and even went ahead to block me. Everyone should be mindful of him

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Content Writer / ☪️mg ☀️ My Videos Will Support You Coding On Your Phone / Opencart Restrict Products Customer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.