Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted (642 Views)

Bonga Fish Business Makes Sense / What Do You Want? Ukwa, Egusi, Ogbono, Azu Oporoko Etc / I Need Suppliers Of Detergents To Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by cosy2020: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Suppliers of the following items are wanted in Lagos;
Peeled Egusi ---- 30kg per month.
Ogbono ------- 50kg per month.
Bonga Fish ---- 100kg per month.
Crayfish ----- 100kg per month

There are also buyers for in different locations;
Palm kernel nut in tons
Palm oil
Palm kernel shell in tons

Interested suppliers should reach us on; g.cosmas@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
I only supply dry pon'mo (cow skin)
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by joshboo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by SilentVboy: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Where is your location?
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by okadaddy: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
I've sent mail to you but yet to get your response.kindly respond if this is still valid.
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by cyan2008(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
In case you use MTN for browsing,
Check out 18kobo(dot)com
1Gig goes N450

Or you can check my signature for contact details
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by amyik: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
I do supplies of egusi, ogbono and crayfish anything you need. If ur working and you can't cook, I cook and supply to you. My no is 08033939585. location is surulere
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by czarina(f): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2019
amyik:
I do supplies of egusi, ogbono and crayfish. My location is surulere
He dropped his mail there, contact him instead of wasting time on comments.
Re: Suppliers Of Egusi, Ogbono And Bonga Fish Wanted by Ezeromeoil01(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Did my first planting this year with 320 palm trees and will be doingthe second planting by June next year

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Fund My Binary.com Account... / Where Can I Get Sullair Awf Compressor Oil / Any Farmer In The House? Check Out This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.