Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin (40965 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by EmagNig(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tboss new baby: The reality TV star Tboss has reacted to the viral photo of a baby said to be her new baby and also addressed Ubi Franklin's status in the pregnancy saga.

She however said in her statement that the baby is not hers, while at the same time confirming she has just given birth.

Read her post below

PART 1:
I wanna use this opportunity to express my immense appreciation to Each & Everyone who took out time to send me Congratulatory messages, prayers & well-wishes on the birth of my child. 

May God Bless you all & answer your prayers as well.
However, I regret to inform you that- That isn’t my child. I’m still appalled at the person who took out the time & went through all the trouble to come up with such a juicy story, and the photo they used has a really striking resemblance to me- nose & mouth if I may say so myself. Such a cute baby Bless her lil heart 

I do think you’re in serious need of a job & I wish I could give you one but you’ve shown some seriously psychotic tendencies so maybe it’d be best you stayed really far away from people- search yourself, you just might need Help. 

Soooo, many people thought I’d be mad & flip out, maybe throw out a few shots but this incident has been a real Eye Opener to me & YOU & if you like to admit it or not- I’m still gonna put it in your faces. 

1- I am very grateful for the True friends who called to congratulate me as well as those who actually called to confirm if the rumor was true or not, y’all super Amazing because believe it or not- Some I considered my peoples, & would go out of my way to be there for them, help them out & always bloody stick out my neck for simply couldn’t be bothered- Ps: these are seriously social media complaiant folks who practically Live on the blogs & online so it only goes to prove how people out there celebrate you more than your own people.

Note: That jealousy that ate you up on top of fake news would someday swallow you up completely??

Just a few days ago I wrote how I ALWAYS learn new stuff about myself on Social media & now look at the mega one that popped up, Mi darlings, whilst SM could be fun, there’s sooo much FAKE stuff out there & truth be told it’s hard to figure out what’s real or isn’t- just have your laugh & take it with a pinch of salt, not everything you see needs to be taken seriously. 

3- This is to the Bloggers that so hurriedly reported FAKE News, My God in Heaven aren’t y’all even Ashamed of yourselves? You didn’t confirm anything, didn’t double check nothing, didn’t As much as ask any questions but just ran with the news just to get traffic on your pages- How blooming pathetic can you be? I’m even ashamed for the people who follow y’all or believe anything y’all write. No dignity whatsoever, no respect for your name- Don’t you care about your credibility? I guess I’m the one who overthinks things but seriously y’all really need to cut the bullshit. 

And to think that I intentionally set the trap for y’all to fall into by saying- Oops ? Busted ?? & y’all fell for it is totally Hilarious
And for the very last time I’m gonna say this- Ubi is a friend & there’s NEVER, EVER been any form of intimacy between us- Not that it’s any of your business to be honest but yes a Beautiful lady & successful man can actually be friends-This is for them idiots whose stupid brains refuse to understand. 

And lastly- Getting pregnant, having a baby or starting a family is a very personal journey, kudos to those who wanna share with the world but these are terrible times, with loads of terribly angry people & let’s not forget This is Nigeria So if someone wants to keep their business Their business- there’s absolutely nothing so hard in Just letting them do them and minding your modaf**&ing business?

If you must know you’d know & if you mustn’t then- it is what it is... What did you learn from this mi darlings? 

Most of the content on SM is somewhat controlled to get a particular reaction from the public- DO NOT FALL for everything you see!!!!!

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-new-baby-she-talks-about-ubi-reacts-to-viral-photo-of-baby/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by delugajackson: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
What's really the sense in all these rantings? Are you giving birth to Jesus?

If you can't take the pressure on social media then quietly leave and stop disturbing the internet space. Afterall, you are not the first to get pregnant out of wedlock. Shameless woman.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by brushesz: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chai Nairaland!

Gone are the days you come here for trending world, science, tech, sports, current/past affairs, innovations, explorations, discoveries, breaking news.

Now it a gossip forum.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Kingosytex(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chai!

Upon all this girl's beauty, Uti still reduced her to a baby mama. sometimes i just feel pity for the female folks because they are too emotional and can easily be manipulated. Flavour's baby mamas are clear examples that the stupidity of some females is legendary.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Itzpetersv: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
She get time oo

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Torinoaudrey: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
I no no say e dy sweet her sef , so she dey .....Just passing bye

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Jewingle(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mtchewww
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by ibkonekt(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Magic pikin...no papa

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Ijaya123: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
What exactly are we supposed to do with this news?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Ijaya123: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anything to get attention. Second base abeg...

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na Ubi score goal?

That's all I'm after....enough with the epistle...
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Sandydayziz(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
All the notes angry
To think she never said anything about being pregnant. Geez.

Set trap me? Are you the Messiah?
Aunty take a chill pill. undecided
You've given birth, congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Teewhy2: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
congrats to her on her newborn baby.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
So she has finally agreed she was pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by OmoOshodi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Khemen right now

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by ADRIAN88(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerians just love this babe's wahala. grin grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by cokerlino(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
ok
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by masqot(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cool Tboss. Congrats!
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by laudate: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
delugajackson:
What's really the sense in all these rantings? Are you giving birth to Jesus?

If you can't take the pressure on social media then quietly leave and stop disturbing the internet space. Afterall, you are not the first to get pregnant out of wedlock. Shameless woman.
This same girl denied flatly or outright a few weeks ago, that she was pregnant. undecided Someone had taken a picture of her in a hospital waiting room, showing her potruding belly.

Now she claims to have given birth, even though the picture of the baby used was not her own.

Then she turns round to blast those she calls her "people" who could not be bothered to check up on her. shocked

Is she frigging kidding me? shocked Is this TBoss girl normal? She first issues a denial, claims the news is a lie, only to then turn round to announce she gave birth. E be like say dem don swear for am...! Wubbish!

Anyway, I don't blame her. I blame the mugus giving her attention. angry TBoss and lies are like 5 and 6.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by otipoju(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
brushesz:
Chai Nairaland!

Gone are the days you come here for trending world, science, tech, sports, current/past affairs, innovations, explorations, discoveries, breaking news.

Now it a gossip forum.

Seun and nairaland don cast for like 5years now.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tboss and her toxic reaction.. why the press release na another Buhari you give birth to ni

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by bamasite(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na them
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by ultimate77(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please where is Tonto Dike?
Is this girl taking over from where she stopped?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Brainboxfid(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
brushesz:
Chai Nairaland!

Now it a gossip forum.
like you're not entertained lol..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Olodo24: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian celebrities aren't qualified enough to be called celebrities. They're just too fake.

Take a look at celebrities from the Western World

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by brushesz: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Brainboxfid:
like you're not entertained lol..

You just joined NL May 12, 2019.
You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Exodora: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingosytex:
Chai!

Upon all this girl's beauty, Uti still reduced her to a baby mama. sometimes i just feel pity for the female folks because they are too emotional and can easily be manipulated. Flavour's baby mamas are clear examples that the stupidity of some females is legendary.

Stupidity of women ! So the women gets blamed for this too. When are women going to be seen the way they are just as you guys want to be seen the way You are. Be civilized for once my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.