Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 (30390 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Craigslists: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Mogajunior(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
shocked
Na wa o

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by ZikZikZik: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Jabioro: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Born throw way child... empty brain.. useless..Shior!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Aladdin1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
wetin come dey happen for nigeria? we no dey hear of suicide dis much for naija before o!.or can we call it the "BUHARI EFFECT" or "BUHARI SYNDROME"?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Neddyogu(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
lilrel:
I am maniacally bewildered by this act of gross misdemeanour

Oga Patrick I hail oo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by pyro62(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
E no go pass money e wan use for gambling or drug sef.. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by 9jatriot(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think this new style of parenting where kids are now over pampered and allowed to have their way is beginning to raise adults that are unable to manage stress.

You told you mother to give you N700 back in the days, you go work before that money go reach your hand. The mother was even frying garri, in those days, it would be the boy and the other kids frying that garri.
I insist our forefathers were not stupid when they were macho and ran their homes with an iron hand, the kids could handle peer pressure better.

Now you have parents who go to school to fight or beat other kids in their kid's school. Back in the day, you dare not go and tell anybody at home that you were beaten, they would ask you, so what did you do about it? That places responsibility on you to learn how to deal with situations. As a matter of fact, you had to beg you mum not to show up in school on your behalf otherwise you would become a laughing stock of the guy whose mother came to fight on his behalf.

Somebody ended his life for N700, ($2), May evil be far from us abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
If the story is true, the body of the boy needs to be taken to the town hall and flog 99 strokes of the kane.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by deltateam: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jaysolu:
So his father was a farmer who had the chemical lying around in the house

or did he goan buy it

This story is too wack to be true

Oga unwack the story for us.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Bluehill1051: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Show us his dead body nah?! shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Allsingles: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Suicide as the name sounds is just when an individual has decided to end it all in life here on Earth.
There are so many things that can make a man to commit suicide, these includes;
Frustration.
Stress.
Pressure.
Disappointment by relatives or friends.
It's very crucial that the society should seriously look into whatever that may lead an individual to commit suicide.
For a man of up to the age of 20years to commit suicide simply because of N700, this is very bad for the society at large.
He is been frustrated and been pressured for so many things couple with the fact that he can't care for himself at least to an extent.

The society should seriously look into these things that can cause suicide or that will make an individual to think about suicide for any reason.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-causes-of-suicide-you-must-avoid.html?m=1
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by calculator123(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
PallyG:
He is a FOO. L

At 20, he can't hustle.

I have seen kids at 5, orphaned, no help, hawking pure water and doing odds jobs to survive....

This big for nothing id.iot commited suicide over #700

Calling him a fool is quite insensitive of you. We don't know the full details, I rather not jump the gun into making conclusions.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Damfostopper(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
a 20yrs Old boy or man??..... which man

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by calculator123(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
How much is N700?Stupid boy.
Funmi, times are hard trust me. Not everyone can afford that N700 you just looked down upon. Stroll to Lagos and see where Conductors can beat someone to pull because of N50 deficit.
Times are really hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by landforeast(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Story for the gods
Journalism has gone to the dogs noe even a primary 6 drop out is a blogger/journalist writing trash for the gullible readers at the comfort of their homes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Damod88: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
calculator123:

Funmi, times are hard trust me. Not everyone can afford that N700 you just looked down upon. Stroll to Lagos and see where Conductors can beat someone to pull because of N50 deficit.
Times are really hard.

Was there a time people were picking money on the ground? As far as money making is concerned every time is hard because money doesn't grow on trees.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by 8stargeneral: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
They should throw his corpse at evil forest, useless boy.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by OkoYibo: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
He probably wanted to use the money to play Bet9ja or Baba Ijebu.

Once they get inspiration of winning numbers, the spirit drives them to ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by OkoYibo: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
calculator123:

Calling him a fool is quite insensitive of you. We don't know the full details, I rather not jump the gun into making conclusions.

He's not only a fool, he's a worthless fool.

Go and see kids and old women hawking pure water to make ends meet.

I only pity his mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by calculator123(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Damod88:

Was there a time people were picking money on the ground? As far as money making is concerned every time is hard because money doesn't grow on trees.
Agreed, no qualms but everyone has an emotional threshold. Who knows if this might be his?
I am not supporting suicide but then we might never know why he did it. Let's be sympathetic a little.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Funmmyastic: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
calculator123:

Times are really hard.

Hmmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by OkoYibo: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
calculator123:

Times are really hard.

Which times are hard? No dey defend wetin dey wrong and dey make excuses. Under Oshiomhole, Nigeria went on strike for 2 weeks cos of 5 Naira increase in fuel price.

If that guy offered to help people harvest cassava, he would see that money. Waiting for his mom to give him 5 hundred Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Donald95:
Suicide is one way something. Inasmuch as we may not know what lies at the other end, It is not adviseable to mess up your last minute on Earth, because you won't have opportunity to make corrections in case the word of the preachers are true

lalasticlala Fynestboi Richiez

So you don't have faith in the holy book?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Alashoalash10: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jaysolu:
So his father was a farmer who had the chemical lying around in the house

or did he goan buy it

This story is too wack to be true
. So what are you insinuating ?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Smartben123456: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
candelahria:
This is what happens when you spoil your kids.If they don't have their way,there's gonna be trouble.

With what.........? the said person is unserious why disturbing his mother over #700 is he an handicapped when once time is up such person must have something to move......dat is nature.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by Coldsteel(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
NO Afonja,no ipob grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by MyGeneration(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
cokerlino:
foolishness
real. My own prayer is i hope the woman has other children. The boy is too foolish to be her son
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 by MyGeneration(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Haymaykar:
These story is so touching cause I feel so much pain for the mother....

Only God knows why and what the guy needs the money for cause at such age most of his mate might have gotten a menial job they are doing... So why will it just be 700 naira that would make a young promising boy to kill him self

So painful... I just feel for his mum... The woman is out there under the Sun and Rain to cater for him...

Such a foolish boy
ordinary garri seller for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State University Security Injures Student With His Gun (Disturbing Photo) / Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics / Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.