Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone (248 Views)

How Much Have You Saved This Year? / How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Saved With My Mobile Phone by Emmie97: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life. 

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and being angry but I am very sure there is one. 

If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over N18,000 in 3 days just from examining a gift store and giving a solution as to why there's no much sales from a single client then, anyone can

I want to take out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to make money from the comfort of your room, on your bed. And most importantly, how to get people to know you and what you do. 

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn
Things I have prepared:
* Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online
* How to sell digital products
* social media management
* mini importation
* Digital trainings

Some of you must have heard of how your mobile phone can bring you money before, some of you even tried but from the first day of the training, you will see how you have been doing it wrongly. You will be amazed at such simple but profound principles and strategies.

However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Even the Bible records that, where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be. 

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced it to just N10,000 for the training period of 3 days. Cheap right? Lol

Chill....

I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee to $2.8 (N1,000) so that everyone can benefit. Did I say everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 30 persons to get in. I kid you not.

How much will you trade for an information that will make you rich for life? How much do you spend on data monthly? How much does it cost to get a good shoe or classy dress today? I am so sure before today ends, you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Training starts on the 3rd of August 2019. It will hold on WhatsApp.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again
* If at the end of the training you don't get the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology. 

Another bonus you will also get from me:

* A Free ebook on SALES and customer closure: Valued at $20 (N7,200)

I have received countless testimonies of how this class has totally changed the life of several of my students, I am sure you won't be different. 

So basically, this is just FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, you gain, I gain. Either way, I still GAIN. *winks*

Go ahead, contact me and make payment NOW before you miss out using this link or message on WhatsApp.

https:///2349035190376?text=Hello%20Emem%20I'm%20interested%20in%20the%20class

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Paid Internship/IT as a Digital Marketer / Job Update: 2019 Google Recruitment / Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.