Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lady Gets 'married' To A Dog On Live TV Show (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Gets 'married' To A Dog On Live TV Show (photos) (537 Views)

Singer Tems Brother Gets Married To An Ibibio Bride |ibibio Traditional Marriage / Two Sisters Gets Married The Same Day In Igboland. / Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets 'married' To A Dog On Live TV Show (photos) by LegitNews(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lady gets 'married' to dog on live TV show

- A British woman identified as Elizabeth Hoad recently 'married' her pet dog on live television
- The wedding ceremony took place during This Morning show which is aired on ITV
- Elizabeth had earlier said she does not need a man to be happy
- The lady was engaged four times prior to the ceremony

A woman who claimed she does not need a man to be happy has married her dog, a golden retriever. Elizabeth Hoad appeared on ITV show titled This Morning dressed in bridal attire all set to say I Do to the dog of her life. The little pup named Logan was dressed like a groom and shined in a black coat coupled with a tiny, cute black hat.

A woman who claimed she does not need a man to be happy has married her dog, a golden retriever. Photo: This Morning show Source: UGC And like any other wedding ceremony, there was an audience present and all attendants were dressed to kill.

Elizabeth Hoad appeared on morning show Good Morning dressed in bridal attire all set to say I Do to the dog of her life. Photo: This Morning show Source: UGC The ceremony was officiated by a lady named Alison Hamond as the rest of the people present watched in shock and amazement. “If any persons here present has a bone of contention, as to why they may not be joined together, I will now pause to let them speak, bark, now or forever hold their peace,” Alison joked.

And like any other marriage ceremony, there was an audience present and all attendants were dressed to kill. Photo: This Morning show Source: UGC An excited Elizabeth carefully slid a bracelet on her ‘husband’s’ paw as an alternative to a wedding ring. After walking down the aisle, exchanging rings and vows, Elizabeth sealed the deal with a light kiss. The blushing bride had been engaged four times but all her relationships went to the dumps. "I was broken before I got him. I got a dog behaviourist when I first got him and she said he would save me," Elizabeth said.

Watch below: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/lady-gets-married-to-dog-on-live-tv-show.html

Meanwhile, a 27-year-old nurse, Brenna Kleman, asked her aged grandmother to serve as one of her flower girls after one of her patients who had done the same suggested it to her. Flower girls are usually little girls between the ages of two and 10 who throw flower petals down the wedding aisle for an intending couple to walk on. The 83-year-old grandma has changed that narrative. After her granddaughter asked her to be her flower girl, the proud woman agreed and made sure to carry it out in the sweetest way.

News Source: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/lady-gets-married-to-dog-on-live-tv-show.html

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Macjoe Nominated For Hollywood And African Prestigious Awards / Panic As Ooni Of Ife Gets Stuck Inside The Elevator At A Lagos Hotel.watch Video / Kidnappers In Delta State Ask Wife To Prepare Rice And Serve Them Before Whiskin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.