Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments (76193 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Stifferlaws: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wow

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Kenneth10110(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
Chioma don't deserve this ugly Indian hemp smoking man.... With his frog voice..

Jealousy won't help you hustle smart.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by chizzyreal: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
Chioma don't deserve this ugly Indian hemp smoking man.... With his frog voice..

With ur dope voice how far?? angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Weedcrusher: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
I see Masai Ujiri. Our Nigerian brother that delivered NBA championship to Toronto and Canada.
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Kingsley10000: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
This Jidenna too fresh like white man...
are u sure he is igbo?
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Bobinovic: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
But his Money tall pass all of them
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by kennyblack94: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
Get a life chap..

NB: you wanted attention,I’ve given you one.but try and get a life chap

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by bewla(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
Hope to come N B a star but na Milo 1 2 3 kids I c
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
oh u mean the man don't deserve Chioma grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by duchessvikki0(f): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol David you short no be lie
Tall guys na the main koko
#Ilovetallguys#

Quote me not! grin
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Person pass person
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by flowx(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
duchessvikki0:
Lol David you short no be lie
Tall guys na the main koko
#Ilovetallguys#

Quote me not! grin

I am tall and I qualify for your job...

Can I apply?
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by chiboy1116: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jidenna is fresh

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by fortunechy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Igbo boys rock.... see as jidenna fine

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Onecutetivboi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
She derserves you, right?
see your life? haha lemme come and be going. Nobody called me here
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by tfash96(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
If those sitting @ d front stood up Davido would be completely lost grin grin
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Ekaka1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
I sight Ujiri MD of Toronto Raptors and motombo ...the shot blocking and finger wagging retired NBA star grin
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
See how Davido resemble AdeShola among AdeTola
grin
chai u wicked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Samuels90: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Look as jidenna resemble white, igbos are too good to mix with black Africans.
funny

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by NORSIYK(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr man Jidenna is from Imo state not Enugu
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Dayvid2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:

Mumu porsche u don't have
30 billion u don't have
Fans u don't have
Nd ya hating sombori dat av it, abeg tell me aw u go progress for life

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Respect55(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:
and so much money
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by gamaliel9: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who else saw Dikembe Mutombo of Democratic Republic of Congo...one time best defense at NBA?
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kyrx:

Inferiority complex + hate

It's you that is inferior to ngwaman .. Village goat.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by hedonido: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
gamaliel9:
Who else saw Dikembe Mutombo of Democratic Republic of Congo...one time best defense at NBA?
The more interesting question should be who (else) didn't see him?

Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo!

He is too conspicuous to be overlooked. #Legend.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by Alaganature(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Alagaz Gift card Contact me on my number 08026333379 for better rate..
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by gamaliel9: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
hedonido:

The more interesting question should be who (else) didn't see him?

Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo!

He is too conspicuous to be overlooked. #Legend.

Doucement!!! monsieur....nous ne sommes pas en bagarre

J aime bien des noms lingalaises
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by wisdomkid: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
bentwood85:

Says a ash colored monkey grin
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by chiedozie198100: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
davido keep ur hands down abeg.

no be u be first to join local gang.
Re: Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments by DukeSolexx: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
WHERE DID THIS HAPPENED?

I can see NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.. Toronto Raptors president Ujiri Masai... Retired Chris bosh. NICE!

Hitgistnaija:
The all popular Nigerian American rapper Jidenna Theodore Mobisson, 34, mostly known as just Jidenna, who hails from Enugu State, Nigeria, is spotted with Nigerian artist Davido on a visit to NBA players,after much they all took pictures together happily. In the video shared he shared of his visit he expresses his feelings. He said, “See As I Short”.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/davido-and-jidenna-meets-with-tall-nba.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos) / South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.