Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures (34891 Views)

President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by merits(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
sylve11:

better reply for that guy........ grin grin cool
Na so
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by dokyOloye: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
SocialJustice:
Na lie, Buhari never approve appointment with Obi.
Yes.
But Buhari once came to Onitsha and didn't go to d palace to pay homage,Obi also refused to go out to welcome him.
Besides,d man is super mature and very intelligent.
Rarely talks nor delves into politics like Oba lilWayne and others do.
Compare him to ooni too.
Ooni though a nice guy but loves paparazzi and publicity.Always in d news.
Same wt alafin.
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Flier:
Its called LOBBYING! If your king don’t do it,your city will never develop and your people won’t get their fair share
This is why you sometimes see small city getting federal university or federal polytechnic or highways passing through a tiny town

ignore that dokyoloye dumb guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by MetaPhysical: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2019
gaby:
Nice...

One could mistake them for Catholic cardinals sha

That's where they copied the style. This wasn't the original ceremonial palace dressing.
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by Viralmula(f): 2:45am On Aug 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]That's where they copied the style. This wasn't the original ceremonial palace dressing.
[/s]TRASH

Let's hear word, The Style is copied from his overlord and elder brother the Oba of Benin!!
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by MetaPhysical: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Viralmula:

Let's hear word, The Style is copied from his overlord and elder brother the Oba of Benin!!

The modern day ceremonial dress by Benin court Chiefs is copied from missionaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by favour32(m): 4:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Offixialsecret:

[b]
idoit wentin u dey tal[/b]k
Na different kolo dimensions dey.
Some physical while others na online.
Na online kolo be this boy own.
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by OkoYibo: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2019
dokyOloye:

That's why I like Obi of Onitsha.
He knows his place very well unlike goons like oba lilWayne who are always licking ass.

You can't compare the Obi of Onitsha to the Olu of Warri.

The Obi of Onitsha is a shameless glutton that Adenuga feeds and I'm not joking. Adenuga alone is the Federal government of Onitsha. He has been sponsoring the Ofala for more than a 12 years, feeds the Obi of Onitsha in banquets and when ikemba was dying of neglect, Adenuga flew him abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by RealBadBoy: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Viralmula:

U keep spewing rubbish in this thread. I think u are dumb. Who mentioned Benin here? Did u see oba of Benin there or did the title mention it? Besides, how is the olu oba of Benin son? Dom Domingo is dead. This is another lineage. Stop displaying ur ignorance here abeg
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by PFRB: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Do we still have Olu of Warri? What happened to the peace agreement?
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by follock007(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
gaby:
Nice...

One could mistake them for Catholic cardinals sha

the electric uranium juju politrickians think since delta is a christian state so there is a need to tally
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by Mustiniceone(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2019
NICE ONE[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by dokyOloye: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flier:
Its called LOBBYING! If your king don’t do it,your city will never develop and your people won’t get their fair share
This is why you sometimes see small city getting federal university or federal polytechnic or highways passing through a tiny town
After your politicians beg/lobby,1st class traditional rulers go follow them go beg too.
Well,maybe na una own culture.
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by oyatz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hmnhmn, DokiOloye!

Happy development sir

dokyOloye:

Yes ooo
We developed Malaysia.
Developed Indonesia.
Developed India grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2019
RealBadBoy:

U keep spewing rubbish in this thread. I think u are dumb. Who mentioned Benin here? Did u see oba of Benin there or did the title mention it? Besides, how is the olu oba of Benin son? Dom Domingo is dead. This is another lineage. Stop displaying ur ignorance here abeg
The Olu of Warri, for whom I have a lot of respect admitted to the fact that the Oba of Benin is his superior during the visite of the Oba to Warri. You guys need to stop arguing about everything and stop trying to rewrite reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2019
aigboeben:

Is the king of a particular ethnic group bigger than the President of the nation?
The president is a civil servant. A real king is not a civil servant, nor a "king of an ethnic group", a king is the overlord of a kingdom, the kingdom could be multiethnic like Russia, Uk, Germany, Rome, Benin Kingdom ... There is no such thing as "king of an ethnic group". You Nigerians confuse tribal leaders with kings. It is as if you don't know the meaning of very obvious things. Education in Nigeria is not well at all.
The people serve the king, while the president serves the people...
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by aigboeben(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
prolog3111:
The president is a civil servant. A real king is not a civil servant, nor a "king of an ethnic group", a king is the overlord of a kingdom, the kingdom could be multiethnic like Russia, Uk, Germany, Rome, Benin Kingdom ... There is no such thing as "king of an ethnic group". You Nigerians confuse tribal leaders with kings. It is as if you don't know the meaning of very obvious things. Education in Nigeria is not well at all.
The people serve the king, while the president serves the people...
What does the law of the land say about it? Why do these kings have their locality attached to their titles(eg Oba of Benin, Olu of Warri, Oni of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto etc). These kings all have their domain which is traditionally along ethnic lines. By the way, you need not to be rash with words by mocking me regarding my educational background. You don't know where I schooled. For the records I am a high flier
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
aigboeben:

What does the law of the land say about it? Why do these kings have their locality attached to their titles(eg Oba of Benin, Olu of Warri, Oni of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto etc). These kings all have their domain which is traditionally along ethnic lines. By the way, you need not to be rash with words by mocking me regarding my educational background. You don't know where I schooled. For the records I am a high flier
I don't care about how high you fly. You lack comprehension skills. I have explained to you in the most explicit way what a King is, yet you couldn't understand that. For your info, Benin Kingdom was a vast multi-ethnic kingdom. Like most Nigerians, you are very bad at history. Benin city is only the capital of Benin kingdom, the Oba of Benin is the Oba of Benin Kingdom, Benin city is only the city in which his palace is. Likewise the sultan of sokoto rules the sokoto caliphate, sokoto is only the capital of the caliphate and his caliphate is multi ethnic... If you were intelligent, I wouldn't be adding more lines to an already complete comment. Let me hint once more to you that some of the people you are calling kings are actually tribal leaders, not kings. I gave you two examples of Kings, you can add the Olu of Warri and the emir of kano.
Re: Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures by aigboeben(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
prolog3111:

I don't care about how high you fly. You lack comprehension skills. I have explained to you in the most explicit way what a King is, yet you couldn't understand that. For your info, Benin Kingdom was a vast multi-ethnic kingdom. Like most Nigerians, you are very bad at history. Benin city is only the capital of Benin kingdom, the Oba of Benin is the Oba of Benin Kingdom, Benin city is only the city in which his palace is. Likewise the sultan of sokoto rules the sokoto caliphate, sokoto is only the capital of the caliphate and his caliphate is multi ethnic... If you were intelligent, I wouldn't be adding more lines to an already complete comment. Let me hint once more to you that some of the people you are calling kings are actually tribal leaders, not kings. I gave you two examples of Kings, you can add the Olu of Warri and the emir of kano.
I choose not to trade words with you, because when I looked up your history on this forum I knew I couldn't have a humble and intelligent conversation with you. If only you knew what intelligent is! Everyone knows a president can depose a king, but a king can't unseat the President. The law of the land is superior to any tradition.Since you have decided to be subjective and not objective, please don't bother to mention me. Of course I can guess your tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.