Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker (461 Views)

Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho / OMG!! PSG Make Plans To Sign Real Madrid Star And Play Him With Neymar / Diego Costa Back In London As Board Pleads With Antonio Conte To Play Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Untied Star Rashford Begs Solskjaer NOT To Play Him As The Main Striker by Raymond123: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Marcus Rashford has said he is hoping to become the “ultimate forward” at Manchester United this season.

The 21-year-old has been deployed as a left winger and a centreforward during United’s positive pre-season.

Rashford scored twice in victories over Perth Glory, Leeds United, Inter Milan, Tottenham and Kristiansund.

The England international has now told Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he does not want to be restricted to the No.9 role.

“It’s never been my aim to be a No. 9.

“It’s about being able to adapt and play in different positions and to be the ultimate forward.

“I think I can score goals from all positions and I think that’s something that’s shared among the forwards,” Rashford said after the 1-0 win over Kristiansund in Oslo.

Source:- http://rayloaded.com.ng/2019/07/31/man-untied-star-rashford-begs-solskjaer-not-to-play-him-as-the-main-striker/

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2019:prostitute Reveals She Slept With Top Ghanaian Politicians,sportsmen / What Do You Love Or Hate About BET PREDICTION SITES? / BREAKING: Samuel Eto’o Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.