Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out (486 Views)

Russian Movie ‘the Challenge’ To Feature Alien Characters From A Distant Planet / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / Lion King Live Action Trailer Is Out And It Looks Freakin' Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out by newsvib: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol!! If The Characters From " The Lion King" were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Here's what would have happen

If the characters from "The Lion King were Nigerians, Read below

More photos: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/page-id-2561.html

Re: If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out by StephenBB(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok

FTC
Re: If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out by Kneephy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
I forgot to laugh
Re: If The Characters From " The Lion King" Were Nigerians ( Nollywood) - Check Out by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
I was expecting a different story line in the movie other than the one I was acquainted with, only for me to repeat what I've already watched years back. My question now is, what was their reason for remaking the movie? It was really annoying and I thank God I didn't go to the cinema to waste money.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears While Confronting Mercy / James Bond 25 - Theme Song by Billie Eilish Released / Top 6 Nollywood Throwback Movies Can Buzz You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.