Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou (475 Views)

Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Knox123(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Davido’s Blow My Mind with American Singer, Chris Brown has surpassed two million Youtube views in just 24 hours.

This is no surprise as the song became a hit since its release and has continued to trend worldwide. Davido becomes the first Nigerian artiste to achieve such and it is very much expected that the video would reach the 100million views mark very soon.

The singer took to his Instagram page to thank his fans worldwide for their love and support.

Re: Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Because of Chris Brown na... Followers and fans of American artists prefer to stream online than to download. Here, we Wait for our friends to download then get it through xenda.

1 Like

Re: Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Because of Chris Brown na... Followers and fans of American artists prefer to stream online than to download. Here, we Wait for our friends to download then get it through xenda.

E sha dey blow dey go. Very soon, dem go dey find Davido for yankee features, mark my words
Re: Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

E sha dey blow dey go. Very soon, dem go dey find Davido for yankee features, mark my words
lol.... I'm not hating bro. I was on YouTube last week and I saw a recently uploaded India musical video... When I refreshed after 20mins later, I saw over 100k views. Even "you", if you feature Beyonce today, you will still enjoy same unless you don't want to make noise
Re: Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:

Dem go dey find who? Sorry! I just have to say how I feel about the song.

I watched it on Youtube 'cause I don't like downloading junks into my phone and I wasn't disappointed. Just as expected, it was a total waste of MB. Mind you, I am not a fan of his nor Wizkid, but on this, the song didn't make sense. What kind of voice was that? He wasted Chris Brown's time and his money.
Re: Davido “blow My Mind” Breaks Record, Video Surpasses Two Million Views In 24 Hou by Knox123(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Dem go dey find who? Sorry! I just have to say how I feel about the song.

I watched it on Youtube 'cause I don't like downloading junks into my phone and I wasn't disappointed. Just as expected, it was a total waste of MB. Mind you, I am not a fan of his nor Wizkid, but on this, the song didn't make sense. What kind of voice was that? He wasted Chris Brown's time and his money.

You are totally wrong for saying he wasted Chris Brown's time and his money because of his voice. Hope u are not among the haters he was referring to on his IG page some days back. The guy tried even if the song didn't make sense as u said, it is not easy to feature a foreign A-list artist like breezy and also shoot a video with him dancing in the rain grin. Let's appreciate the young man habeg.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Jorja Smith Ft. Burna Boy – Be Honest / Jesus Idi Ebube By Anointing Akoma / Burna Boy – My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.