Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Photography For Kids - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography For Kids (1703 Views)

I Need A Photography For A Pre Wedding Shoot On Sunday With A Small Budget / Want To Learn Videography N Photography For My Biz / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dear parents, the August break is here already and I know a lot of kids are on holiday right now.
My name is Omagxii. I am an experienced photographer and kiddies tutor. Dear parents, I can teach your kids the art of photography throughout this summer break in the comfort of your various homes. Introducing children to skills at an early is another excellent way of investing in their future.

The classes would be very flexible, practical and engaging. Kids would be led through the fun and rewarding journey of acquiring photography skills at an affordable rate. Don't let your kids stay idle this summer break. Contact me now and let me engage your kids with photography
You don't need to worry about cameras and other basic tools for now. That I have got covered.
Contact me now!!!!

Photog

Re: Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Holidays here. Let's do something .
Re: Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Get your the hands of your kids dirty and busy this holiday. *I will teach your kids photography *How to create wonderful pictures with a digital camera *How to edit and package images with photoshop and lightroom . . Holla at me zero 814537347 four . Lagos only.
Re: Photography For Kids by Timagex(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2019
IAmSkinny:
Get your the hands of your kids dirty and busy this holiday.
*I will teach your kids photography
*How to create wonderful pictures with a digital camera
*How to edit and package images with photoshop and lightroom
Holla at me zero 814537347 four
Lagos only.
. Ogbeni.... grin grin grin[right][/right]
Re: Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Timagex:
. Ogbeni.... grin grin grin[right][/right]
You the feel am abi. Our kids must learn o.
Re: Photography For Kids by Timagex(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2019
IAmSkinny:

You the feel am abi. Our kids must learn o.
and we 2 must chop... wink
Re: Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Timagex:
and we 2 must chop... wink
GBAM!
Re: Photography For Kids by IAmSkinny: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
Dear parents, the August break is here already and I know a lot of kids are on holiday right now.
My name is Omagxii. I am an experienced photographer and kiddies tutor. Dear parents, I can teach your kids the art of photography throughout this summer break in the comfort of your various homes. Introducing children to skills at an early is another excellent way of investing in their future.

The classes would be very flexible, practical and engaging. Kids would be led through the fun and rewarding journey of acquiring photography skills at an affordable rate. Don't let your kids stay idle this summer break. Contact me now and let me engage your kids with photography
You don't need to worry about cameras and other basic tools for now. That I have got covered.
Contact me now!!!!

Photog

Reach me on whatsapp today. Let me help you teach you child life changing skills. Zero 814537347 four

Whatsa
Re: Photography For Kids by TrevorDJ(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
So, you’re looking for the best camera for kids? Perhaps your child is showing an interest in taking pictures on your smartphone or tablet. There several great cameras for children, some of which are expressly for younger people, and others that just happen to suit them.

Here are 10 best cameras for kids:

https://www.novabach.com/10-best-cameras-for-kids

(1) (Reply)

Www.wetclaysip.com Cg Studio In Portharcourt 3d 2d Vfx And Graphics Dudes / 20 Of The Most Colorful Cities Found On The Planet / Portfolio Of A Creative Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.