Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After (29539 Views)

Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) / Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) / Don Wanny's Chief Security Officer Shot Dead By DSS Operatives. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by shogsman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exponental:
I can bet the bullet's specimen where not flushed out. After my landlord was shot some years back by robbers and rushed to FMC, he was discharged later after removing the bullet. When landlord went to UK, about 12 bullet pallets were removed.

The incompetence of our health sector cannot be overemphasized

5 Likes

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by kernniejay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
First i didn't want to comment but then. Reality check is the medical system failed him. That's just the simple truth, there's a video online of a man in the USA that was shot in the head inside a car, the man even after about 10 to 15 minutes before medics came, bottom line he survived it. Battled his life but survived it.... But Nigeria here, after he got home, well as usual we won't say anything or face reality, we would just say " THAT'S HOW GOD WANTS IT TO BE".
Read what you wrote again and modify.
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by philip0906(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
kernniejay:

You're the one who needs to re-read what he wrote

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by AmazingELixir: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Diswan just go waste him life for nothing..Alk I can say is RIP
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Originalsly: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
First i didn't want to comment but then. Reality check is the medical system failed him. That's just the simple truth, there's a video online of a man in the USA that was shot in the head inside a car, the man even after about 10 to 15 minutes before medics came, bottom line he survived it. Battled his life but survived it.... But Nigeria here, after he got home, well as usual we won't say anything or face reality, we would just say " THAT'S HOW GOD WANTS IT TO BE".

Guess you're not expecting the same level of medical care as the US... but I agree with you... the medical system failed him. LUTH is a vampire.... I'm almost sure they were testing and testing and sucking money from the family and employer until they dry... then the guy was discharged. The very LUTH that was testing and testing our own Nairalander DJOLA and sucking our donations until the guy preferred to be discharged and die. Died he did. Did this one do the same?...prefer to go home and die?
And their explanation... the bullet damaged his spinal cord... does that usually lead to death?...after 35 days?...or does it usually lead to paralysis? Medics in the house...over to you.
Whoever discharged him should be held criminally responsible for his death...charged...and sentenced to be stoned tondeath..

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by MobilityExpress: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exponental:
I can bet the bullet's specimen where not flushed out. After my landlord was shot some years back by robbers and rushed to FMC, he was discharged later after removing the bullet. When landlord went to UK, about 12 bullet pallets were removed.

90% of Nigerian Doctors are incompetent quacks and the worst part is they are so proud. Only very few are competent and most of them are the elderly ones (above 60 years) that were trained to be doctors in the old era. The young Nigerian doctors of today treat people by trial and error, and guesswork

3 Likes

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by kernniejay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
philip0906:

You're the one who needs to re-read what he wrote
This is an excerpt from what he wrote… there's a video online of a man in the USA that was shot in the head inside a car, the man even after about 10 to 15 minutes before medics came, bottom line he survived it. Battled
his life but survived it....
incomplete statement, (the man even after about 10 to 15 minutes before medics came, so what happen? then jump to conclusion, bottom line he survived). Pls re-read

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by berrystunn(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Apc
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by oluplus(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
YahwehRocks:
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day.

Oro agba
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Bluffly: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
What happened to ballistic vest in the first place for a police officer going into fire front. Everything na wa
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by sleekier(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Originalsly:

Guess you're not expecting the same level of medical care as the US... but I agree with you... the medical system failed him. LUTH is a vampire.... I'm almost sure they were testing and testing and sucking money from the family and employer until they dry... then the guy was discharged. The very LUTH that was testing and testing our own Nairalander DJOLA and sucking our donations until the guy preferred to be discharged and die. Died he did. Did this one do the same?...prefer to go home and die?
And their explanation... the bullet damaged his spinal cord... does that usually lead to death?...after 35 days?...or does it usually lead to paralysis? Medics in the house...over to you.
Whoever discharged him should be held criminally responsible for his death...charged...and sentenced to be stoned tondeath..

He suffered from spinal cord injury as a result of d gunshot in d stomach.
He probably was discharged with complete or incomplete paralysis of both lower limbs after 35days of admission after being stabilised.

The gist is that certain percentage of complete spinal cord injured patients commit suicide after being discharged.

May or may not be applicable in this case, though!

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Torg77: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Burgerlomo: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Successmind(m): 4:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerian health sector ain't reliable..... rest well man...
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Successmind(m): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2019
kernniejay:

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Alashoalash10: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2019
But nope, we won't do anything. We just gon say that's destiny and that's how God wanted it to be. But truth is some little things can be averted
Originalsly:

1 Like

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by don4real18(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
FarahAideed:
How can someone die 35 days after a gunshot wound that wasn't to the head
Because we have a lot of incompetent doctors. (My sincere apologies to the few good ones)
It is likely that the bullet specimen still remained in his body.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by FarahAideed: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2019
don4real18:

Because we have a lot of incompetent doctors. (My sincere apologies to the few good ones)
It is likely that the bullet specimen still remained in his body.

Exactly it's only medical incompetence that can make a man die from gunshot after a whole 35 days
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by loomer: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
How them discharge person wey never recover
Re: Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After by MOVIC6: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Victornezzar:

Does this post makes sense to you

Are you me or you are looking for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos, Beaten To Pulp & Almost Burnt By Mob (Pics) / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.