Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha (42286 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Barryseal: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Something is wrong with Ihedioha. That edifice was a sight to behold. What kind of nonsense is this?

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
tstx:
IGBOS are something else....

No wonder other tribes see us as a joke
TIJANIYYA SUFI MOSLEMS from sad waste are something else.
No wonder arewa moslems see us as kafir

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Barryseal:
Something is wrong with Ihedioha. That edifice was a sight to behold. What kind of nonsense is this?
Something that collapsed on it own this morning.

Take Nigerian bloggers serious at your own peril

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Ihedioha should demolish every damn structure in Imo built by Okorocha the Fulani slave.

He should also demolish the universities, the substandard roads, all the tourist centers and the Igwe palace.

We Imolite love Ihedioha and he’s a true son of the soil so he should demolish everything Okorohausa built including the government house.

I’m Yoruba but I just re-echoed what Imolites wanted.
You sounded like a yoruba moslem. Are you a tijani, Shia or wahabi?

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Ojiofor: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2019
teelarryberry:

Am.igbo ,an no God dem person sees me as,a,joke ,,if day see you as a joke ,Oga face ur music ,,why would u link ihedioha's action with de hole of Igbo nation ?
Bia diayin ,,get sense oh

Weed is not good for you try tramadol.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by IGBOSON1: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Rochas gov't built a lot of unnecessary, substandard and pretentious stuff! Money that could have been spent on needed projects (even if it's just a few, so their quality can be guaranteed) were wasted on littering the state capital with gaudy projects with questionable structural integrity!

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You sounded like a yoruba moslem. Are you a tijani, Shia or wahabi?

Of course I’m a Yoruba Muslim and I don’t even know where I belong honestly, but let me pick Wahabi.

Remember to tell Ihedioha to demolish the Igwe palace too, we Igbos don’t want any of Okorohausa structure to remain in Imo. Ihedioha should also as a matter of urgency demolish all the road that leads to the Imo state university and inturn banish Okorohausa family from Imo state before three market days.

Failure to banish Okorohausa will be met with stiff protest and chestbeating, the IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Kanu will write a letter to the UN, NATO, ICC to make sure Okorohausa is uprooted from the face of this earth.

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2019
IGBOSON1:
Rochas gov't built a lot of unnecessary, substandard and pretentious stuff! Money that could have been spent on needed projects (even if it's just a few, so their quality can be guaranteed) were wasted on littering the state capital with gaudy projects with questionable structural integrity!

God bless you. This is what I’m saying that Ndi Imo wants Ihedioha to demolish all the structures Okorohausa built including the Igwe palace, libraries, hospitals, government house, monuments and everything associated with Okorohausa.

Ihedioha should banish Okorohausa family from Imo before 3 market days and infact to cleanse the land of Okorohausa we need all the civil servants to refund all the salaries they’ve gotten from Okorohausa so as to fully cleanse the land.

Note: I’m Yoruba tho, I’m just echoing what imolites wanted.

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by teelarryberry(m): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Ojiofor:

Weed is not good for you try tramadol.

If I know say na drug addict I day follow talk ,,I for just ignore ,, now I know better
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by cjrane: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
muykem:
Ihedioha has recorded a landslide achievement in this shortest time. He has successfully destroyed more than 10 legacy structures of his predecessor. Bravo man, keep it up until there will not be any project link to Okorocha. That's desire o6 igbo.
[/s]

Silly Abagworo,

Why are you changing your name to attack the illustrious administration of Gov. Emeka Ihedioha? Rochas has been sending thugs to destroy government property at night and blame it on Ihedioha. No matter your gimmicks, Imo MUST recover all the stolen properties and funds stashed in Rochas accounts and use them to develop the state.

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by lillan042(f): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by itsjeezy: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2019
i read this post and felt motivated.my friends saw this post and felt motivated. my neighbours saw this and were motivated.we rented a big projector in a big field and my village people saw this on the big projector and felt motivated.now my village people have said they will always read your post thank you so much for this post. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by seanfer(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no tractor was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.

Fear God. How can you say this structure just collapse on its own. The Imo stage Governor is taking this hatred too far. I hope He will be able to stand what will come his way when all the political forces in Imo gang up against hi in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Of course I’m a Yoruba Muslim and I don’t even know where I belong honestly, but let me pick Wahabi.

Remember to tell Ihedioha to demolish the Igwe palace too, we Igbos don’t want any of Okorohausa structure to remain in Imo. Ihedioha should also as a matter of urgency demolish all the road that leads to the Imo state university and inturn banish Okorohausa family from Imo state before three market days.

Failure to banish Okorohausa will be met with stiff protest and chestbeating, the IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Kanu will write a letter to the UN, NATO, ICC to make sure Okorohausa is uprooted from the face of this earth.
Unfortunately boss, we don't regards advice from yoruba moslems, even their christian brothers dey look them with one eyes.

Thanks anyway for your advice

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by durangokid: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=funshint post=80817164]
Pls don't even put Makinde beside Ihedioha. Though in thesame party but they are not mates. Makinde is intellectually more sound and matured. Yes Okorocha might have made some mistakes but not what all he did was totally bad to say the truth. All these destruction is uncalled for.[/quote some people are fools, Ihedioha has no time for this games, the poster and some of those commenting are die hard supporters of Uche nwosu, I passed that side yesterday evening when I was coming back from election petition tribunal at orlu road very close to the whare house juntion, that structure collapsed, as usual usual Rochas Okorocha structures has no base, the wire Gus they used to cast on compressed because of inferior material used

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by madmohamed(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Amaco123:
PDP GOVERNMENT OF DESTRUCTION

Ndi Imo shall miss this monumental place of tourism built by Okorocha's Government and destroyed by Ihedioha's Government.
if is Tru then there is something the governor see people can't see . Just look at the way the monumental you will notice something, is like Oracle .we don't want the repeat of festack 1977 in igbo land. Something most be fishing here.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2019
seanfer:

Fear God. How can you say this structure just collapse on its own. The Imo stage Governor is taking this hatred too far. I hope He will be able to stand what will come his way when all the political forces in Imo gang up against hi in 2023.
I was there live. I was watching the structure until it collapsed. I stopped and looked around for bulldozers but none was there. I was hundred percent sure this is how bloggers and mischievous fellows will report it.

I'm not saying I heard but I saw it live. I was looking at it five seconds before it collapsed and I'm hundred percent sure there was neither a bulldozer there nor men pulling it down. Except you want to tell us it was a dynamite inside remote controlled.

This is not a question of Ihedioha doing the deed. I've been watching social media and the news coming from my state have been inspired by a Pull Him Down Syndrome and it's not just about the Governor. Ihedioha is just 2 months but haters are everywhere wishing Imo doom and concocting lies.

Ask yourself where are the photos of the bulldozers? Who is reporting the story? How come none of the photos showed people doing the demolishing considering how much Nigerians love to capture occurring disasters? This is an open place not a hidden place like Akachi. I hope you are not one of the paid and unpaid agents helping to wreck Imo with propaganda.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Vvc7: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by airminem(f): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
What would we think of a government that banned /restricted forex for milk? Would we good citizens think it over-reaching, even oppressive? Would we condemn it? Would we assume its policy-makers/CBN and many of its citizens were deeply out of touch with facts? Would we judge it as foolhardy in the extreme? Or, would we fail to notice?

#forexmilk
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by bamasite(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Again?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by nototribalist: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Why is ihedioha behaving like this. Imolites please come and explain what is going on here
that nonsense is just a fence filled with rubbish. It looks ugly. But it's not the governor that ordered the demolition, it's Owerri youth that carried the operation.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by bestower: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
This ihedioha guy and Makinde of Oyo state, failure is writing in capital letter in their forehead.
Failure is there middle names and the surname is PDP
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Dewisedick: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
He should up the game and destroy all the mosques I lent ookorocha build in the east. Shapely shapaly

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Oxtertee(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
This ihedioha guy and Makinde of Oyo state, failure is writing in capital letter in their forehead.

Ogun kill u for including GSM of Oyo state, what have you seen him destroy or pull down
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
tstx:
IGBOS are something else....

No wonder other tribes see us as a joke
their level of hatred amongst themselves is appalling
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by almajiri101: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
South east... Land of failures.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
funshint:
All these destruction; is it for the love of the people or for the hate of one man? Why all these?!

Why do y'all ask questions which you already know the answers?... Maybe, you are being rhetorical.

What's happening in Imo state, and some other parts of East is why no one loses sleep about Biafra agitations.

Nothing strange here, Okorocha spent most parts of his tenure going after opposition individuals, and perceived political enemies. Truth be told, he set the tone for such childishness. Imo state is truly in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Amaco123:
PDP GOVERNMENT OF DESTRUCTION

Ndi Imo shall miss this monumental place of tourism built by Okorocha's Government and destroyed by Ihedioha's Government.

Pls look beyond ordinary. Have you asked yourself what could be the reason of these action? Have you asked yourself is Ihedioha mad for real to chose to destroyed such monument just like that?

Hhmmm....always think twice in every of your reason in life. I said it here before something is definitely wrong somewhere to warrant these action.

If you hear any man is a cultist fear him I repeat fear him. A man can't just be building statues and monument all around his state just like that if you know how these devils operate bro you will be shock. To you it's a destruction but I'm.telling it's a freedom for Imolite I know what I'm saying. A kingdom has settled in that land and the land must be free later you will understand me better.

Happy New month.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by MyGeneration(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Zikora1000:
I truly pray he will put up a more beautiful and meaningful structure in place of the ones he destroyed. I truly pray
why not put up the structure another place at least so as to help in developing those areas. This is the highest level of pettyness
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by barragan: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2019
That structure looked like something that would fall on its own. Okorocha never really looked like a sensible somebody to me even though I like him for sponsoring lots of kids across the country to school but there is just something really really off about him.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by desiredhome: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2019
funshint:

Pls don't even put Makinde beside Ihedioha. Though in thesame party but they are not mates. Makinde is intellectually more sound and matured. Yes Okorocha might have made some mistakes but not what all he did was totally bad to say the truth. All these destruction is uncalled for.
This is hatred taken too far by ihedioha, at the end of his tenor he might even be among the worst governor in Nigeria. You can't achieve any good thing in life with such hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.