Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bobrisky Told Me He Hacked Nina's Instagram Account - Ify Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Told Me He Hacked Nina's Instagram Account - Ify Okoye (726 Views)

Check Stunning Photos Of Ify Okoye As She Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / ‘tonto Dikeh Betrayed Bobrisky, She Sent Me His Post’ – Ify Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Told Me He Hacked Nina's Instagram Account - Ify Okoye by damiloladuke: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ify Okoye, the woman who claimed Bobrisky is owing her N8 million has alleged that the socialite told her he hacked Nina Instagram account.

Ify Okoye who just regained access to her account after it was allegedly hacked for some days, also claimed Bobrisky was the one that hacked her account.

In a post she updated on Instagram, she claimed Bobrisky had been with her several times when she made attempt to log into her account and he probably had access to the login details.

She wrote:

Yes my IG account was hacked. The only people that could hack my IG account are people who has seen me closely logging in and out of my email account or my social media accounts. Idris has been with me on several occasions doing that.

He hacked that ex big brother contestant( NINA) IG account once and he told me that. Be careful how you log in and out of your email, online banking etc when strangers are beside you. Some people have special skills but they use it in wrong ways.

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-told-me-he-hacked-nina-instagram-account-ify-okoye/

lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Told Me He Hacked Nina's Instagram Account - Ify Okoye by Sapexy11: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
waiting for boborisky reply on this.
Re: Bobrisky Told Me He Hacked Nina's Instagram Account - Ify Okoye by Theory2022: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
undecided undecided
she hacked nina's acc0unt, 0r he hacked nina's acc0unt

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Showcases Her Curves In Tiny Thong Swimsuit / Zlatan Ibile And His Team Are One Of The Biggest Music Marketers In Nigeria Righ / Lionel Messi Leads Tributes After Luis Enrique’s Daughter Xana Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.