Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) (109910 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by flowx(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:
Luckily for her na just 300naira go transfer her and her criminal boyfriend from Obantoko to prison.

200naira taxi from Obantoko to high court.
100naira taxi from high court to Ibara Prison.

Shikena.

And Ibara prison has women section so no need to transfer her to another state.

I served in ABK, if you're wondering how I knew the city.

Ode! Who ask you?

You no get work. You want to be famous on Nairaland with useless comment.

N300 transport fare because Abeokuta prison can not boost of one, just one Van to transport their convicts?

Idiot!
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by vivalavida(m): 5:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Whom among them even suggested this?
Can the guy confidently tell the babe,I want to bang Ur friend?
ABI the babe told him,bobo mi,I want u to straff ore mi?

And when one raised the idea,the other just willingly agreed?
Na wa
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Formularcr7: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:
Luckily for her na just 300naira go transfer her and her criminal boyfriend from Obantoko to prison.

200naira taxi from Obantoko to high court.
100naira taxi from high court to Ibara Prison.

Shikena.

And Ibara prison has women section so no need to transfer her to another state.

I served in ABK, if you're wondering how I knew the city.
how many years do you serve? Ex convict
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Formularcr7:
how many years do you serve? Ex convict
Actually, I meant nysc service.

It's not likely for a convict to know town, they're locked up in their facility.
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by olalekeadeola(f): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Get cheap data, vtu , renew gotv, dstv, pay electricity bills using my link https://www.payscribe.ng/auth/create/?ref=178439
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by olahajayi(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Wicked friend. She must be too jealous of her friend and wants to destroy her at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2019
The same as husband,the same as wife and in courtship the same as girl and boy..they have the same prison destiny..double bitch
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Fish101: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2019
two idiot's
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by seguno2: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm so angry, I feel like slapping her breast angry

Are you another jungle dwelling rapist who is yet to be caught

1 Like

Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Asekhamhe1: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Ogun state boys and women sha..
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by stanliwiser: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Op stop abusing the word "Lovers" or "Love".... that two sex obsessed individuals are mingling together doesn't mean they are lovers, it's called lust!
Let me tell you about Love... Two Lovers will never participate in such bullsyt... Cos Love is extremely jealous, a lover would never share her partner,,,, and love comes with unconditional respect for each other OP!
You certainly have forgotten that some lovers are psychotic. You haven't heard of swingers?
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Shormiey(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
baddosky1:
Look at her ugly face!

Typical yoruba woman...very ugly!

That's why you can hardly see them during pageantry selections.
This one shall one start bigotry talk.....before bro Seun ban me lemme keep quiet..
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by LarryBee1k: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
No

1 Like

Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by mozona(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2019
see their face
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Brightest04(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2019
It's better not to have friends than to have one that will kill you.All these shows that human beings are extremely wicked.
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by joycefoluke(f): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2019
useless idiot angry angry angryhow can you allow your lover to raped your friend and video it.that shows the type of evil friend you are.
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Alashoalash10: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-23-conspires-with-lover-to-rape-friend/

what does she stand to gain in the act, the same idiot boyfriend will still had sex with her later what a useless life
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Chiemezueajuzie: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Ommo this is somehow very confusing
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
But there are many productive things to do with your boyfriend and girlfriend.....
Make money
Make music
Do business together
Set up a foundation
Set up a farm

But there ones choose to film a rape?

I'm in shock !!!!!

You do this to a friend

Abeg, what kind of conversations do we have with people ?

Let's watch watch what we are.discussing before it germinates to stupid stuffs .

Were meji!
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by FireKing: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Another ADAM & EVE story........ U see as woman dey PUSH man enter trouble... See the foolis.h guy ur girlfriend tell you to rape her friend u agree.... Well, na because of people like una na im go make government dey build more PRISON......i wish pain in prison
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

True, Ijebu people can hardly say anything without including charm. In fact, it is in Ijebu that you'll see babalawo banners hanging in different corners of the street.

Even Abeokuta too, I had a hard time finding a good mosque to pray on Friday. The Imam of the mosque near my PPA was even praising juju in his sermon. I just left the mosque and went back to my room and prayed.

And they like alcohol and fornication like... Small girls and boys like this will be talking about manhood and hardcore actions without any shyness or naivety.

All of us from Oyo, Osun and Kwara found it difficult to cope there. In fact most of travelled on the day of our POP, the rest travelled the next day.

Give us your proof sir.
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Raskasal(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm so angry, I feel like slapping her breast angry

grin grin grin Why her breast nah and not the face? grin
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by iswallker(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2019
girl was a waitress at orange lounge and bar for a bit... sad
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Where is d video
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by ledaman: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Skull miners changes strategy!
Re: Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) by enahoro15(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
I know this guy way back in ikotun,he's my cousin friend... he like women than food and can form big boy..I pity am sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.