Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari (12239 Views)

We'll Keep Soludo On His Toes, He Can't Be Allowed To Fail - PDP Aspirant / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Basher8583: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
PDP is a useless party that needs to be proscribed and identified as a terrorist group.
I wonder how they can't accept defeat and move on or better still change their organisation to a charity organisation with the funds they looted during their 16 years reign of stealing and corruption.
Who knows if they are the ones secretly sponsoring bandits and herdsmen all so as to rubbish Sai Baba's government.
GOD PUNISH PDP AND IT'S TERRORIST SUPPORTERS.

I love your signature. You are one of the few Igbos I admire. With this mindset you will go places. God bless
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by greggng: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
I have never seen a party with petty ideas as Pdp...that is why i commend buharis lawyers...they hardly give press interview after every section cos they know that pdp lawyers are deceiving atiku...and giving him false hopes...below are my reasons

General buhari told the world in a televised press conference that the military is with his certificate and he gave circumstances that lead to him believing that they military was holding his certificate. According to him the military during babagida regime ransacked his house and took all his document and certificate. Babagida is still alive and he has not denied authorising this action after the coup that brought him in. The pdp position was that the military denied having his certificate in 2014 when Jonathan was there. They failed to tell us that same military didnot waste time in retracting their earlier statement which they claimed was politicised and not correct. Intact they said they indeed have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dblaiz:
am I the only one seeing only AIT microphone? shocked shocked where's channels and others

Hahahahah I did not even notice that
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by SillyMods: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:
Their plan has failed as confusion trails them at the tribunal. The INEC tactical swerve won't save them. The petitioners have a compelling case.

APC is so jittery right now. Technicality trap is their only escape route!
Do you really believe this nonsense you typed or just putting up a bold face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

Birds of same feather. Why are they crying foul? We youths don’t give a rat’s ass about either buari or atikwu.

It’s just painful that our force and military service heads are now into peasant politics. Revolution or peaceful protest is almost impossible sad

when ur enemy found ou u ll'defeat him, he can look something else to fabricate lies against ur will, buhari may loose tribunal
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by delishpot: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku should leave this term. When the time comes na people go drag them commit put who dem want. Abeg who get Atiku advisers #no? Make una give me.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
when ur enemy found ou u ll'defeat him, he can look something else to fabricate lies against ur will, buhari may loose tribunal

Oga Sunny, Make your comments in igbo. English dey hard you
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Demoore(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

Birds of same feather. Why are they crying foul? We youths don’t give a rat’s ass about either buari or atikwu.

It’s just painful that our force and military service heads are now into peasant politics. Revolution or peaceful protest is almost impossible sad

Atiku and Buhari are two different individuals, so could you please stop lumping them together like siamese twins which they are not?

I personally would prefer an Atiku Presidency to a lethargic incompetent Buhari Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jchi9876:

Oga Sunny, Make your comments in igbo. English dey hard you
who is this?.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
who is this?.

A voluntary English teacher

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by greggng: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
The second point pdp is making noise about is that the military classmate of buhari has denied that the military has buhari document. ...this is a lie...buhari never said he submitted certificate to the military ...he said my house was ransacked and my document and certificate taken away by the military ....babagida who order that action never denied this....the right person to as is babagida to explain why such act was carried out..which lead to the loss of buhari certificate.. pdp stand is irrelevant on the ground that they were asking the wrong question to the wrong person. Again same pdp in their usual way committed another blunder by asking waec official to confirm certified true copy of Cambridge result which buhari tendered . As at the time buhari sat for that exam waec might not even be in existence. .asking waec official to confirm Cambridge certificate is neither here no their...is an aberration. The waec man did the needful by confirm the one the issued attestation for. They next thing pdp did was to go on air shouting waec has denied buhari certificate...is waec suppose to confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by greggng: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is waec suppose to confirm what Cambridge issued?
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
who is this?.
We all see mistakes, no human perfect.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
We all see mistakes, no human perfect.
Sometimes I'see mistakes before posting.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

You are so right. APC is jittery!
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by DanielBryte: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Time Na money,,, Make Money Through Social Media ( Facebook, WhatsApp etc)
Learn more: https://thesmartcitizens./2019/07/29/4666
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jchi9876:

A voluntary English teacher
Briton?.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:
The second point pdp is making noise about is that the military classmate of buhari has denied that the military has buhari document. ...this is a lie...buhari never said he submitted certificate to the military ...he said my house was ransacked and my document and certificate taken away by the military ....babagida who order that action never denied this....the right person to as is babagida to explain why such act was carried out..which lead to the loss of buhari certificate.. pdp stand is irrelevant on the ground that they were asking the wrong question to the wrong person. Again same pdp in their usual way committed another blunder by asking waec official to confirm certified true copy of Cambridge result which buhari tendered . As at the time buhari sat for that exam waec might not even be in existence. .asking waec official to confirm Cambridge certificate is neither here no their...is an aberration. The waec man did the needful by confirm the one the issued attestation for. They next thing pdp did was to go on air shouting waec has denied buhari certificate...is waec suppose to confirm

It’s sad. If indeed Buhari had a WAEC certificate it would have saved you from writing this long epistle of utter rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
Briton?.

Do I have to be?
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
Briton?.
Basically I use America English.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
madridsta007:

It’s sad. If indeed Buhari had a WAEC certificate it would have saved you from writing this long epistle of utter rubbish.

You are still high on Atiku's cum
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:

"American" you meant?

You not close at ALL!
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jchi9876:

You are still high on Atiku's cum

Again, I do not blame you. Or the BMC Jabi Brigade you propaganda for. If only Buhari had an authentic WAEC certificate (or NECO, like you do) I’m sure you would have simply uploaded it here.

No, we don’t blame you.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by greggng: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
madridsta007:

If waec said he has, who are you to say he doesn't have? Is he the first person to lost his certificate? We are been unnecessarily petty over this matter...over flogging a dead issue....ofcource only comedy will come out of it....atiku can only cum inside his wife

1 Like

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
mix up
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
madridsta007:

Again, I do not blame you. Or the BMC Jabi Brigade you propaganda for. If only Buhari had an authentic WAEC certificate (or NECO, like you do) I’m sure you would have simply uploaded it here.

No, we don’t blame you.

Don't worry a bit.
When Atiku recovers from the judgement there will be more fulani cum for you to swallow.

Na small time.i know e dey hungry you again grin
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Demoore:

Atiku and Buhari are two different individuals, so could you please stop lumping them together like siamese twins which they are not?

I personally would prefer an Atiku Presidency to a lethargic incompetent Buhari Presidency.

That’s their next propaganda. To loop Atiku and the incompetent Buhari/Abba Kyari together and perpetuate a dual propaganda of incompetence.

So it’s intentional. The good thing is that Nigerians are more aware than before. APC’s national incompetence is no more national. It’s international.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Techsunny: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jchi9876:

Do I have to be?
Really? ?.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by Jchi9876: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Techsunny:
mix up

Nnam ukwu Iwu onye Mbaise?
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by madridsta007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:

If waec said he has, who are you to say he doesn't have? Is he the first person to lost his certificate? We are been unnecessarily petty over this matter...over flogging a dead issue....ofcource only comedy will come out of it....atiku can only cum inside his wife

Again, I do not blame you.
This epistle you are writing with your BMC data would have been used for other things if Buhari’s so-called certificate was as clear and as honest as yours.

I know you are sad at the way Buhari’s incompetency has driven Nigeria to the brink and a failed state status, but I understand, you must eat food from the N3000 per week BMC gives you.

So write on. The world understands.
Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by greggng: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
madridsta007:

Again, I do not blame you.
This epistle you are writing with your BMC data would have been used for other things if Buhari’s so-called certificate was as clear and as honest as yours.

I know you are sad at the way Buhari’s incompetency has driven Nigeria to the brink and a failed state status, but I understand, you must eat food from the N3000 per week BMC gives you.

So write on. The world understands.

Why would I be sad even when a PhD holder like Jonathan couldn't change anything. ...where is the place of your certificate in all this....I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari by danot1030: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku should continue displaying himself as the president and see whether arresting him for felony will fail or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.