Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape (33516 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by Kingrexyl(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Temple1288:

Money! Big Money! Nnukwu Ego! Take your sex and give me Money longer than the one of Bezos, Buffet and Gates put together..

I tell you, there's nothing sweeter than money!
Don't mind the poor stupid fool who thinks he can insult his elders and go Scott free.
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by idonhammer: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Hahaha..Big fool.How I wish you know who you talking with,even the most rugged man in your village can't stand any of my boys. We run things both local and international. Wasted sperm.

Kingrexyl:
Nah your lineages be Aboki, stupid wretched bastard from a slum, omo ale jatijati!

If dem born you well talk to me this way in real life, if you no die call me bastard, anuofia! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by Kingrexyl(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2019
idonhammer:
Hahaha..Big fool.How I wish you know who you talking with,even the most rugged man in your village can't stand any of my boys. We run things both local and international. Wasted sperm.

Not until you die u won't have sense, if you want death I will give you, infact you deserve to die because you are a waste to the society.

I won't talk much cause action speak louder than voice, I go look for you no worry.
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by idonhammer: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Look for me? I already have your details fool.we kill thru the internet.Just That you are a broke ass modafuka without money otherwise I for show you what we do for a living. No need wasting my tools for a none entity like you. Now go and play with sand little kid.

Kingrexyl:
Not until you die u won't have sense, if you want death I will give you, infact you deserve to die because you are a waste to the society.

I won't talk much cause action speak louder than voice, I go look for you no worry.
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by Kingrexyl(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
idonhammer:
Look for me? I already have your details fool.we kill thru the internet.Just That you are a broke ass modafuka without money otherwise I for show you what we do for a living. No need wasting my tools for a none entity like you. Now go and play with sand little kid.

Lol bastard, you should tell me where I live if dey born you well? Look at the stupid broke fool uploading picture that's not his own on his profile, stupid disgusting bastard from the most dirtiest slum.

Like I told you earlier I will look for you, and once you are found I will make sure they strip you naked before cutting your body to smithereens, try me and see. Foolish kid!
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by idonhammer: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
No need talking too much,I will work on you. I swear you go cry.

Kingrexyl:
Lol bastard, you should tell me where I live if dey born you well? Look at the stupid broke fool uploading picture that's not his own on his profile, stupid disgusting bastard from the most dirtiest slum.

Like I told you earlier I will look for you, and once you are found I will make sure they strip you naked before cutting your body to smithereens, try me and see. Foolish kid!
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by Kingrexyl(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
idonhammer:
No need talking too much,I will work on you. I swear you go cry.

Tell that to ur parents if that's if you have one, stupid fool!
Re: Daniella Okeke: Why Most Women Love To Have Curvy Body Shape by opebiboy: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Old expired okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh & Revelation Of Zainab Rufai By Godson Odims / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) / Emma Nyra Shows Off Sexy Curves ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.