Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family (741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family by TLoveFoundation: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Theme
Our thematic issues for this month is Youth aka Family
We urge us in love to pick one of the issues under our theme for the month and help share messages, videos, pictures and matters for discussion and action plans under any of the issues.

Let's dig deep into the concept of family which comes from God Himself right from creation and see how it improves acts of charity and social development.

#August #Family #JoinUs

Thanks
God loves us all.
TLF

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month of August

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2019
UN Days
15 May
International Day of Families  (A/RES/47/237)
1 June
Global Day of Parents  (A/RES/66/292)
15 June
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day  (A/RES/66/127)
16 June
International Day of Family Remittances (A/RES/72/281; GC 38/Resolution 189)
23 June
International Widows' Day  (A/RES/65/189)
15 July
World Youth Skills Day (A/RES/69/145)
12 August
International Youth Day  (A/RES/54/120)
1 October
International Day of Older Persons  (A/RES/45/106)
20 November
Universal Children’s Day (A/RES/836(IX)

#August #Family #JoinUs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family by IME1: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Family is bae kiss kiss

Let's keep this running this month cheesy wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family by Businext: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2019
smiley
OK oh
Na so we wan take start the month, let's roll then

In order news check my siggy wink. God go keep us this new month, amen

#SayYesToGoodFamilies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family by Businext: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Before I forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Join the discuss

Family is the smallest unit of the society

#August #Family #JoinUs

1 Share

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
#August #Family #JoinUs

1 Share

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
#August #Family #JoinUs

Let's bring back good things, practical and values that worked well for us those days and live this modern life not as a curse but a higher standard with improvement.

Let children play
Let them learn wholesome plays

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
#August #Family #JoinUs

Join the conversation

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
ODB Message
We Have a King!
By
Xochitl Dixon
In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit. Judges 21:25

After attacking my husband with hurtful words when a situation didn’t go my way, I snubbed the Holy Spirit’s authority as He reminded me of Bible verses that revealed my sinful attitudes. Was nursing my stubborn pride worth the collateral damage in my marriage or being disobedient to God? Absolutely not. But by the time I asked for forgiveness from the Lord and my spouse, I’d left a wake of wounds behind me—the result of ignoring wise counsel and living as if I didn’t have to answer to anyone but myself.

There was a time when the Israelites had a rebellious attitude. After the death of Moses, Joshua led the Israelites into the promised land. Under his leadership, the Israelite’s served the Lord (Judg. 2:7). But after Joshua and the generation that outlived him died, the Israelites forgot God and what He’d done (v. 10). They rejected godly leadership and embraced sin (vv. 11–15).

Things improved when the Lord raised up judges (vv. 16–18), who served like kings. But when each judge died, the Israelites returned to defying God. Living as if they didn’t have anyone to answer to but themselves, they suffered devastating consequences (vv. 19–22). But that doesn’t have to be our reality. We can submit to the sovereign authority of the eternal Ruler we were made to follow—Jesus—because He is our living Judge and King of Kings.

PRAY-
Jesus, please help us remember You are our living King of Kings and Lord of Lords, almighty and worthy of our loving obedience and trust.

God gives us the power and the privilege to enjoy the rewards of doing things His way.
#August #Family #JoinUs

1 Share

Re: Family by TLoveFoundation: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Family

Theme Bible Verses
Galatians 6: 10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith

Ephesians 2: 19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

1 John 3: 11 For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another,

Mark 10: 6 But from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'
7 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
8 and the two shall become one flesh.' So they are no longer two but one flesh.
9 What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."

#August #Family #JoinUs

(1) (Reply)

Help..am Lacking Blood In My Body / If You See Money On The Ground/road,what Will You Do About It... / Nigerian Man Marries Twins Because 'they Can’t Live Without Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.