Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa (51862 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by OhiOfIhima: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
And the local man said he just feel like doing it..

He should be rot in jail n never to see that daughter of his..
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by FuckThaMod: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:
Quick recovery dear girl.

The man above me needs brain transplant.
You also need brain transplant cos the girl is dead and there's no recovery from death. undecided
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2019
FuckThaMod:

You also need brain transplant cos the girl is dead and there's no recovery from death. undecided

Though Dr. Elkanah Patrick who treated 8-year-old Zarau Seidu at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) in Yola said the girl has a 50-50 chance of survival, the hospital's Head of Clinical Services Dr. Yerima Suleiman Yusuf, said the hospital will treat the victim free of charge.

He said: “We have a Paupers’ Fund from which we will treat this patient, because we realise that the mother is not ready and the father has a psychiatric problem.”

Your need for brain transplant is greater than that guy's need.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Mizwisdom(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Nigeria is Gradually getting into the Map for this type of headlines. This is certainly not the Nigeria I grew up in years back.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

There are mad people everywhere
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Mustycris(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
na wait
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by FuckThaMod: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

Your need for brain transplant is greater than that guy's need.
Oya you don win
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Ritaokafor(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:
just negodu, some of the things people do in naija, the devil will be amazed, like "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"

Are you into aviation industry?
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Oya you don win

A NLer without mumu ego? I can't believe my eyes shocked

Tiri gbosa for you cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by superlanny(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Ritaokafor:

Are you into aviation industry?
yea, are you?
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Brightest04(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't blame the man he thought the girl was a cow
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by k2money(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
pap76:
what kind of evil and devish spirit would enter such a man to slice the throat of his own daughter?

The devil that also test the faith of the man in Mosaic Book.
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Dandsome: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
This is so sad. What a life
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
pap76:
what kind of evil and devish spirit would enter such a man to slice the throat of his own daughter?
Abraham almost did this to his son Isaac when he heard a voice in his head. Religion can also cause madness.

Jephthah killed his daughter for Jehovah. Jehovah must be a devil, or what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by ayobaye(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
We just like to bluff without any reason for it. We allow ourselves to be blurred by tribalism. Until we see the need to take off tribalism in this country, forget about progress for the country.
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by MrELVINO5: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Pauper fund sponsored by ATIKU, they wont mention that one ooh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Awe4luv(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Alzirida:
lipsrsealed Mental health issue
hot!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by ElsonMorali: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Quick recovery, speedy recovery, sweet girl. cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by ElsonMorali: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
Abraham almost did this to his son Isaac when he heard a voice in his head. Religion can also cause madness.

Jephthah killed his daughter for Jehovah. Jehovah must be a devil, or what do you think?

Even though I think most of what you post is balderdash, I think you have very good points here.

Religion is most often the cause of large scale man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Wickedness.
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by smileyoo: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
life is unfair, while some 're spending millions, to 've a child of their own, this psycho_man is trying to kill his own
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by judgementyard(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guys we all should grow up and stop been tribalistic.If you you don't have any Reasonable comment to make on a post, pls just wake pass.
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by wamalagi: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
The negative effect of drugs in a man's body is seriously alarming. Wishing the young child a quick recovery
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by adekhingz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
osuofia2:
AFONJA SPIRIT DON ENTER YOLA

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Ritaokafor(f): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:
yea, are you?

My dear, presently nope. Did a training back in 2013. Your previous post reminded me of aviation alphabet. Though,I still have interest.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Mordecai(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
The referenced PAUPER FUND was set up and funded by Atiku.

While Buhari was busy hunting rodents undecided
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by Toluwarnih(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
... But i dont think diz picture resemble a girl, and also d neck i'm ...
Re: Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa by JBoss25(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

If they call you iPod Amaka now you'll start crying of tribalism.

Hypocrite!
You Yoruba peeps like licking the balls of the northerners, I'm not igbo BTW.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.