Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

DAVIDO & LYTA ➨ Don’t You Think Olamide Might Have Issues With Davido Lowkey? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DAVIDO & LYTA ➨ Don’t You Think Olamide Might Have Issues With Davido Lowkey? (472 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / Peruzzi – Don’t You Ever Leave (new Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO & LYTA ➨ Don’t You Think Olamide Might Have Issues With Davido Lowkey? by BrianDiaz(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello Guys,

It’s a brand new month of August, just as Davido has decided to bless Lyta unexpectedly, God will uplift you and me excellently this new month and beyond

You all must have heard about the “Monalisa Remix” moves Davido initiated towards Lyta some days back, well, they are currently in Senegal shooting the Video for the Remix already.

In case you don’t know, Davido paid for everything �� OBO is God sent, I swear to God.

Read more: http://diazhub.com/davido-lyta-%e2%9e%a8-dont-you-think-olamide-might-have-issues-with-davido-lowkey/

Re: DAVIDO & LYTA ➨ Don’t You Think Olamide Might Have Issues With Davido Lowkey? by fortune120(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
obo my man
ftc

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Posted Nudes Pictures / [music] Frosh Soundz - Dis Kind Love / HOT STR MIX: Dj Goat - Mix Of Mixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.