Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Teachers And Students Can Make Extra Money Online With Smartphones. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Teachers And Students Can Make Extra Money Online With Smartphones. (200 Views)

How Teachers Attitude Can Influence Truancy Among Students / How Teachers’ Attitude Can Affect Students’ Learning Interest / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Teachers And Students Can Make Extra Money Online With Smartphones. by Femsolutionist(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
The teaching profession as far as Nigeria is concerned is still one of the most lucrative businesses only to few people who knows how to leverage on the available resources within the teaching and learning environment with the use of Smartphone.

I taught within a Formal setting (School), for three (3) years.

As a teacher, I make nothing less than #200,000 as extra income within August and September yearly by rendering services to my school and others schools using my Smartphone to help get BACK TO SCHOOL ITEMS from the cheapest ECOMMERCE SITE IN THE WORLD.

In 2016, I left the school where I work and proceed for a programme at the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.
While in school as a student, this same SMARTPHONE fetch me MONEY like PURE WATER.

Are you a Teacher and will like to know how to do same?

Are you a student and will like to know how to get started?

Contact me via signature (08146302272)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Tokyo With Japanese Government Scholarship / Study In Austria Under Scholarships And Curtin University Housing Funding / Kwara State Poly Screening Form 2019/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.