Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Foods Cure Erectile Dysfunction? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Foods Cure Erectile Dysfunction? (691 Views)

What Foods To Eat To Lose Weight Fast? / What Foods Help Erectile Dysfunction? / Cure Erectile Dysfunction With This One Fruit-the Best Natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Foods Cure Erectile Dysfunction? by atarahmichal: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
When you meet a man, avoid putting down all your cards. Cards as in, all the information about you. Remember, men love challenges. So, if you’re still a mystery to him, he’ll have an urge to get to know you more. You’ll have more dates and time with him, but at the end of each day, make him guess. The second phase is through making him do more effort than necessary. If he really wants you, he’ll make an effort. This is where you’ll see how he wants you to like him and he would do anything to have time with you. A man doesn’t always want to be in control, if you play hard to get then it will definitely drive him crazy. Be in control of the situation, because an independent woman is seen as a sexy and hot personality. Make him guess what is in your mind, and he’ll do the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sne7WEeb9A

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is Network Marketing? / I Need To Set Up My EA. / I Buy All Giftcards Itunes,ebay,amazon,steam Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.