Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 (13285 Views)

Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations / University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Pearlyakin(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well done bro Marcus, a fellow Tedderite.
Joe of Big brother is an Ex Uite too.
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Except

I just feel bad for this your comment.

I replied to the comment of the unfortunate fellow up there trying to chestbeat on this news, I just reminded her that you guys got just one ranking university in the first 20 and the SW form the bulk of the ranking.

Why can’t you guys just stop chestbeating and stop to behaving like a village champion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Niyinficient(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol, check the first 20 universities in the ranking, you guys got only UNN and I’ve lost count of the SW universities in the ranking.

Say after me, Yorubas universities are the best either private or public, the best of we Igbos are SW trained. Hence stop the chestbeating when the results are staring in your face.

Ehn, Wetin u wan gain from this now? You have brains across the nation who can make the country proud. Stop attributing success to a particular region/Tribe. Every tribe has the potential to be great
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by IamSoProlific: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol, check the first 20 universities in the ranking, you guys got only UNN and I’ve lost count of the SW universities in the ranking.

Say after me, Yorubas universities are the best either private or public, the best of we Igbos are SW trained. Hence stop the chestbeating when the results are staring in your face.

At least we have one.
Besides we are the ones that developed all those grin grin

Since we choose development and business una come feel say na only school una sabi go, make we kuku bring am to una doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Niyinficient:

Ehn, Wetin u wan gain from this now? You have brains across the nation who can make the country proud. Stop attributing success to a particular region/Tribe. Every tribe has the potential to be great

I knew I gained nothing and I also know I sound tribalistic. But my reply is to negate the opinion of one guy up there that chestbeats for nothing.

We have lot of Yorubas and Igbos making this nation proud both in the country and in diaspora, but I just hate it when people chestbeats over nothing like it’s a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

At least we have one.

Since we choose development and business una come feel say na only school una sabi go, make we kuku bring am to una doorstep.
Lol do you mean the 2 by 2 shops ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by IamSoProlific: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol do you mean the 2 by 2 shops ?

Hold, let me look for the answer....

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by doctokwus: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Joe of Big brother is an Ex Uite too.
So that too is an achievement for the university.You just spoilt a great achievement by these guys and girl with this petty comment of yours.
There are 21 housemates,each a graduate,so what is the point of celebrating Joe being an Ex Uite,amongts 21 other institutions.
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by seedsower(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
When will the north produce biko nu?

They are producing Ruga back to back

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by ayosam4real: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Your intellectual retardness is nothing compared to none. In the so aclaimed SouthWest region which I myself emanated from, do we have our tribe only in those top ranking universities. It is the collective efforts of all the region that lectures in that citadel of learning signifying our unity as a nation called Nigeria. So, my dear I pray you receive wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
ayosam4real:
Your intellectual retardness is nothing compared to none. In the so aclaimed SouthWest region which I myself emanated from, do we have our tribe only in those top ranking universities. It is the collective efforts if all the region that lectures in that citadel of learning. So, my dear I pray you receive wisdom.
You are just trying to be clever by half bro.

Firstly, my reply was based on the comment from one retarded guy up there that claimed they (Igbo) even in the west in a bid to chestbeat that they are better than the Yoruba.

My reply was to tell him that how many ranking universities do they have and also to remind him that a high percentage of Igbos graduates from the SW universities.

Of course I know it’s the collective effort of all ethic group coz no university is an island, it’s a collective intellectual prowess of people of all backgrounds.

Don’t mistake rebuttal for lack of wisdom.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by sly3(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
When will the north produce biko nu?

The north produced Aliko Dangote
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Menance: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igbos dominating the West too?
Ho ma cord

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Maziyk: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ipob amaka,Igbo amaka
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

U....yes you, are you sure you're in this world or you live under the cave or probably rock.

Go check the recent ranking of UNN then report back to me.

Don't even near unizik yet ooo.

Shut up!

Even the latest UNN ranking is just an online presence ranking
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by stankezzy: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
LadySarah:
IGBO amaka,even in the west grin grin grin
igbos are too intelligent just like d Jews ,d two yorubas in d group is to make it even since d school is in their place , if u do it strictly on merit it will be 4 igbos, even in d west ,some one said that d university s in d west are ranked higher than east , just go and check d students making waves in those schools 90%of them are igbos or igbo mix like fumilayo chioma
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Rotimi47: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Quorax:

Every competition, every global recognition.. It's Yoruba and Igbo...

Most times when I see such threads, I just conclude before click that it's either Yoruba or Igbo person behind the story.

The two most brilliant tribe in Nigeria. They are always competing
We fight each other on social media but do business together behind the scene. grin
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Stupidmodes: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:
nice

Name checkers from East right now
Yes I came to check names and as usual wasn't disappointed. 50% of the names are from the East.

IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by Stupidmodes: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Do you have ranking universities in the east except UNN?
Lame question. You asked you still answered yoursekf. That's how to know a stupid question. Meanwhile I all university anywhere in the world, ranking or not, Igbos lead.

Don't cry too much
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
ayosam4real:
Your intellectual retardness is nothing compared to none. In the so aclaimed SouthWest region which I myself emanated from, do we have our tribe only in those top ranking universities. It is the collective efforts of all the region that lectures in that citadel of learning signifying our unity as a nation called Nigeria. So, my dear I pray you receive wisdom.

People like you are usually sell out and snitches

You didn't see those bragging Igbo guys on front page to pick on but you did rather pick on your fellow tribe man

Why didn't you forward the same lecture to those bragging Igbo guys on front page?

Maybe it was because you are not Yoruba or you are just a Bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You are just trying to be clever by half bro.

Firstly, my reply was based on the comment from one retarded guy up there that claimed they (Igbo) even in the west in a bid to chestbeat that they are better than the Yoruba.

My reply was to tell him that how many ranking universities do they have and also to remind him that a high percentage of Igbos graduates from the SW universities.

Of course I know it’s the collective effort of all ethic group coz no university is an island, it’s a collective intellectual prowess of people of all backgrounds.

Don’t mistake rebuttal for lack of wisdom.

Peace

That guy is a bastard

He did not see those Igbos that started the chest beating on Front page to pick on and lecture, but he could only picked on his tribe man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stupidmodes:

Lame question. You asked you still answered yoursekf. That's how to know a stupid question. Meanwhile I all university anywhere in the world, ranking or not, Igbos lead.

Don't cry too much

Lol, you are the true son of your father, Ojukwu of unblessed memory and the albino Cownu also chestbeats a lot so I’m not surprised.

How a whole tribe can have the same deluded chestbeating attitude still remains a mystery to me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
stankezzy:
igbos are too intelligent just like d Jews ,d two yorubas in d group is to make it even since d school is in their place , if u do it strictly on merit it will be 4 igbos, even in d west ,some one said that d university s in d west are ranked higher than east , just go and check d students making waves in those schools 90%of them are igbos or igbo mix like fumilayo chioma

IPOB bureau of statistics.

Is it a curse to chestbeat?? Sometimes I think most of you guys online are the gala hawkers hustling on Ibadan road coz if you pass through the four walls of a university you won’t speak like someone with a deformed thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Since quota system is not applied, I don't expect to see northern especially their Izala moslems.

IPOB 2 : 2 Yoruba Christians

Yoruba Tijanni moslems should sit-up.
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
stankezzy:

But most of the Universities in your region are useless

Manufacturing statistics from your anus as usual cheesy

Many of you would rather go to schools in South West because South West have the best schools and you guys see Inclusion, Indiscrimination, impartiality and fairness in any place different from your region as domination because you lack it in your region

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
KingOdart:

That guy is a bastard

He did not see those Igbos that started the chest beating on Front page to pick on and lecture, but he could only picked on his tribe man

Don’t mind him, he’s just trying to be clever by half

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Since quota system is not applied, I don't expect to see northern especially their Izala moslems.

IPOB 2 : 2 Yoruba Christians

Yoruba Tijanni moslems should sit-up.

Clearly checking the names shows both Igbos are Anglican Igbos. The catholic Igbos gotta sit up and stop pushing drugs and desecrating the church of God like Ozubulu did in Imo.

The chestbeating catholic Igbos should learn from the Anglican Igbos and stop behaving like the lost Jew albino cownu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Clearly checking the names shows both Igbos are Anglican Igbos. The catholic Igbos gotta sit up and stop pushing drugs and desecrating the church of God like Ozubulu did in Imo.

The chestbeating catholic Igbos should learn from the Anglican Igbos and stop behaving like the lost Jew albino cownu.
When a SAD WASTE Tijanniya moslem skull mining HEADSmen start ranting online seeking for validation from a fellow tijanniya, then know that something is wrong.

May we never end like them.

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

At least we have one.

The development you lack in your region

Most of the Universities in your region are useless

Even in Business you are all a flop because none of you is in top five richest Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by YorubaHero12: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

When a SAD WASTE Tijanniya moslem skull mining HEADSmen start ranting online seeking for validation from a fellow tijanniya, then know that something is wrong.

Amen!
You this catholic Igbo guy, you’re damn too stubborn. Learn from Ojukwu and the Albino Jew so that you won’t end like them by chestbeating over nothing.

Catholic Igbo and their wahala. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by KingOdart(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Amen!

Re: Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You this catholic Igbo guy, you’re damn too stubborn. Learn from Ojukwu and the Albino Jew so that you won’t end like them by chestbeating over nothing.

Catholic Igbo and their wahala. Nawa o
When SAW WASTE Tijanniyya moslems started massacring their christian brothers in Ilorin during Christian cross Over service, raping their sisters and burning churches, then know it is over for them.

We have already given up on them.

God help yoruba christians.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Post utme aspirants. / OAU Acting Vice Chancellor Meets With Ooni Of Ife (pictures) / UTME Candidate Arrested For Paying N10,000 To Upgrade Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.