Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

5 Awesome Things To Do At Shai Hills Resource Reserve,greater Accra – Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Awesome Things To Do At Shai Hills Resource Reserve,greater Accra – Ghana (394 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Things To Do At Shai Hills Resource Reserve,greater Accra – Ghana by xorlaligh: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
I spent my Saturday at the Shai Hills Resource Reserve with a colleague blogger to have a better feel of the ecosystem and tourist attraction in Greater Accra, Region. Even though even the rains came in heavily, I was able to grab some amazing shots for you our readers while we planning a return trip to the forest in a few weeks when the wet season subsides.Shai Osudoku District forms part of the sixteen Metropolis, municipalities and Districts in the Greater Accra Region. It is the largest district in the Greater Accra Region in terms of land size. It can be found in the Southeastern part of Ghana. The reserve is about an hour drive from Accra, the capital city of Ghana. The reserve is an inhabitant to 31 species of mammals and over 150 bird species. Among those are kob antelopes, baboons, zebras from SouthAfrica and a female ostrich.

[imghttps://i1.wp.com/jonilar.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/20190720_1252471.jpg?resize=696%2C391&ssl=1][/img]

The region to Accra and the probability to self-drive a vehicle (or motorbike) through makes Shai Hills Resource Reserve one of the least requesting and most accessible normal life seeing options in Ghana. A couple of inclines inside the destination offers some awesome sees over the fields of the diversion focus. To the extent untamed life collection, the amusement focus can’t equal a real safari experience anyway it is an inconceivable and sensible choice to make tracks in an opposite direction from the wild city of Accra.
read more here>>>https://xorlali.com/2019/07/22/5-awesome-things-to-do-at-shai-hills-resource-reservegreater-accra-ghana/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Original A1 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth With 2,600mah Charging Case / Singapore Travel Update Pls / Planning To Do My Masters In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.