Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 (3315 Views)

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku / Imo State: Ihedioha Is Heading Back To The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
For the first time since 1960 Nigeria has produced a leader that has fought corruption holistically and recovered all the looted properties from his predecessor Rochas Okorocha one of the greatest looters Nigeria has produced. In the fantastically corrupt capital of the world it is customary for 99% of politicians in PDP,APC and APGA to loot the country blind and go scot free.

This is the same fight we expected from Buhari who scammed Nigerians he was coming to fight corruption. Imagine if this fight against corruption was replicated at both state and federal levels, the Nigeria of our dreams will be close to reality

Here are the following multi billion naira properties he has recovered from Rochas Okorocha:
Akachi Estate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3HDU6WqHBk

Eastern Palm University

60 Vehicles and process of recovering 1 Aircraft
East High Academy
East High College
Royal Spring Palm Hotel and Apartment,

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by slimfit1(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
The state legislature should establish their own sharia law court with EFCC style you can call it whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by OfficialAPCNig: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Where is Rochas Foundation on your list?

He has done in 50 days what Saint Buhari couldn't do in 5 years.

That is how to fight corruption. We are waiting patiently for 2023 so that we would give him another 4 years.

Please if you are SAD and from WASTE land, please stay away only our sophisticated Yoruba Christians are welcomed to comment here.

Tankio.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
He should keep up with the good work and the sky will be his stepping stone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by SLAP44: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
I didn't know we can find a messiah like Ihedioha to come and liberate the people of IMO so fast.

It has been 50 days of excellence so far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Ihediohanma is a blessing to Imo state.God bless him.We pray for a man like him to arise in my Abia state to recover all that have been stolen since 1999 and also develope the state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Where is Rochas Foundation on your list?

He has done in 50 days what Saint Buhari couldn't do in 5 years.

That is how to fight corruption. We are waiting patiently for 2023 so that we would give him another 4 years.

Please if you are SAD and from WASTE land, please stay away only our sophisticated Yoruba Christians are welcomed to comment here.

Tankio.
He is the kind of President we need. I didn't think he will be this holistic in the fight against corruption. He went after every single property looted by Okorocha and his cronies.

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by orisa37: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by OfficialAPCNig: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

He is the kind of President we need. I didn't think he will be this holistic in the fight against corruption. He went after every single property looted by Okorocha and his cronies.
We shouldn't distract him with presidency. He should just fix Rochas mess especially in the areas of looting state properties and building quality roads.

Of course, he should pay salaries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

We shouldn't distract him with presidency. He should just fix Rochas mess especially in the areas of looting state properties and building quality roads.

Of course, he should pay salaries.
He will forever be remembered for his corruption fight. That will be his legacy and hopefully he delivers good governance as well.

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ojiofor:
Ihediohanma is a blessing to Imo state.God bless him.We pray for a man like him to arise in my Abia state to recover all that have been stolen since 1999 and also develope the state.
I feel bad for Abia state.And the looters like Orji Kalu and Theodore Orji are now in the Senate. If Buhari the corruption protector was serious they will both be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Ojiofor: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I feel bad for Abia state.And the looters like Orji Kalu and Theodore Orji are now in the Senate. If Buhari the corruption protector was serious they will both be in jail.

Buhari's fight against corruption is a huge joke just like his administraition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by OneKinGuy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
The way they hype this Ihedioha of a man is obviously obvious that all na packaging. Don't be surprised when you finally realise that Rochas is actually better than him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by AmarachiNnoli: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
I pity ihedioha. He employed only praise singers. Sory lmolites

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Turantula(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
God bless Ihedioha and punish Roaches the Cockroach

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Daviddson(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
OneKinGuy:
The way they hype this Ihedioha of a man is obviously obvious that all na packaging. Don't be surprised when you finally realise that Rochas is actually better than him!
LOL. I hope he's better.

There are two errors in your signature: it's 'post' and 'upload'. Personal pronouns like 'I' or 'you' cannot be used with singular verbs.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by KenOne: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
You people should keep hailing Emeka Ihedioha, he's fighting corruption more than any leader dead or alive. America, UK, Germany and France needs him to fight corruption in these countries. We shall see what makes of Ihedioha if another party or person succeeds him come 2023 or 2027 as the case maybe.
Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by asfrank(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
When Buhari was going after Looters in PDP, Alison nd co, they were calling it witch-hunting. But this one is not, its fighting corruption. Wrong is Wrong irrespective of who committed it. its high time we all see beyond politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by OfficialAPCNig: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

He will forever be remembered for his corruption fight. That will be his legacy and hopefully he delivers good governance as well.
We trust him to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by valicious1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
More
I totally agree with you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by valicious1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is the best thing to ever happen to Imolites. We couldn’t have gotten it any better. Thank you so much His Excellency, congratulations once again to ndi Imo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by LoveMachine(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2019
Keep us updated as this continues. Rochas must pay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Turantula:
God bless Ihedioha and punish Roaches the Cockroach
Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by stonemasonn: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2019
lol, when Ihedioha is done with his Ihediohaism make sure to inform us of the amount of loot recovered.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2019
stonemasonn:
lol, when Ihedioha is done with his Ihediohaism make sure to inform us of the amount of loot recovered.
Based on what he has seized from Okorocha so far between N10-N20 billion naira

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Switruth: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Una don start now.
Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by MetaPhysical: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2019
I thought yeestearners stopped clowning after they adopted Atikulation. I dint know they were still jesting... grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I thought yeestearners stopped clowning after they adopted Atikulation. I dint know they were still jesting... grin grin grin
They are fraternal brothers and Ihedioha still went after him

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2019
One dude with several nairaland accounts replying himself? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:11am On Aug 02, 2019
YEs he is on the right track but all the praise singing for doing his job....REALLY?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction / An Igbo Man Was The Governor Of Lagos State In 1977 / Nigeria Lady Become US Navy Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.