Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. (2668 Views)

Turtle Bag With Ankara And Adire / Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh / What Styles Of Clothe Can You Sew With Adire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by topup: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2010
Hello all,

I have read up on the history of Ankara, and am disappointed that once again, as Africans we cannot fully claim something that is ours, so instead I want to go back to Adire and Adire eleko and other traditional and authentic Nigerian and Nigerian-produced materials, specifically those made using tradition techniques, using casava starch paste etc.

Is there anyone who sells Adire and is willing to ship it internationally?

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by TeskyMan(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
My wife sells and doesn't cost her to ship to where ever. The good thing is that am a Fashion Designer and my wife is fully involve in the sales of African Attire. What ever you feel let me know. You can email me standtalloutift@yahoo.com.
Re: I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by Aina1000: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2010
The Nike Art Gallery sells Adire, and they are also the producers. check the website: www.nikeart.com . Nike is known all over the world for wearing traditional Adire, and has travelled all over the world educating and promoting Nigerian Arts and Culture.

Shipping can be made but where exactly are you based?
Re: I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by wumexmine: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
COOL STUFFS AND YOU CAN BUY THIS WITH IT

We are selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM Lewin shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by i4serious: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Abeokuta has real adire and kampala that u are talking about.Is it sewn or unsewn?
Re: I Want To Buy Genuine Adire. by twonavy: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2012
Hello, I am just reading your post like two years down the line, if your still into ADIRE, we produce , sew and market ADIRE in large quantity. My email address is - mawuser@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With Home Remedies. / Fashion Gone Crazy!!!!!(pics) / Sisterlocks Installation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.