Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' (59643 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
U.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by dejio42(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
donkilidon:
what were the condoms made and distributed in the house for?
grin decoration purpose (bolom bolom)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bet9ja, Bigi etc are supporting live p0rnography to the views of young generation. Lai Mohammed and govt....of buhari are watching. Hummmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by AjayOfficial(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
becos nobody used it on u abi? how is it ur bizness ? na u buy d condoms...abeg park well joor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by gurunlocker: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
donkilidon:

They are using it to drink water
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
It is now a ritual...
When you leave the house, you must drop one controversial statement so as to trend.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by TSRC: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
I pity the poor guy wey go marry this lady sha.

NA ordinary gedoni dey lash you like prostitute, to the extent the guy is tired of your pusssy.

A guy you just met in a TV show shocked

Abomination m
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by sexymomiyo(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na wa ooo! So na wenti Dem dey do for dis BBnaija be dat? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Stupid looser, isnt the condom meant for consenting adults in the first place, Khafi na UK girl wey be better Cadet Police Officer for Uk and not some holier than thou Naija girl forming one thing one thing, and Baba Ghedoni as a Calabar man knack am well well, but no be everybody go win 60million. Ghedoni don jam better UK citizenship to a well paid oga olopa, not even constable or sergent but cadet officer..

Typical Naija Hypocrite, BBnaija is immoral, BBnaija is useless bla bla bla, its a rated 18 content specially requested by consenting adult on gotv and dstv platform... You that dont watch it and not a lazy youth what have you made of your life? are you better than Mike the Olympian athlete,Is your family herioc or notable like Awolowo's grandson Doctor Seyi? do you earn half of what khafi earns as a metro ranking cop?, are you as smart as jackye the computer programer and aspiring startup entrepreneur

Trash. angry
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
300 gbosas to any guy that marry any lady that has been a housemate in BB Naija
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Trash. angry

Trash to you fun to elite kids, different class of people get entertained by different content.... no one stops you from enjoying your wrestling or soccer or African Magic Yoruba or Fuji music.. Somethings are just above your class, so dont hate
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Same way you and Nelson wanted to finish the food in the house... All join... That's the whole point of the show: Eat, sh*t, and fvck... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Trash to you fun to elite kids, different class of people get entertained by different content.... no one stops you from enjoying your wrestling or soccer.. Somethings are just above your class, so dont hate
Sorry to say but you a dumbass tho
How can you just decide on my class prior to my previous comment.

And for your info i was referring to your comment as trash not BBnaija itself
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Sorry to say but you a dumbass tho
How can you just decide on my class prior to my previous comment.

If you had class or where properly raised, you wouldn't comment trash on other people's views ... shows who you are in just one word... uncultured , with zero class., Classy people who are well raise would give their opinion and stay clear others, without use of fowl gutter words
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Smony: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
end tym show, waste of tym
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If you had class or where properly raised, you wouldn't comment trash on other people's views ... shows who you are in just one word... uncultured , with zero class
were* properly raised
You ain't just dumb but unintelligent too

I don't comment on such but i couldn't ignored such gibberish.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If you had class or where properly raised, you wouldn't comment trash on other people's views ... shows who you are in just one word... uncultured , with zero class., Classy people who are well raise would give their opinion and stay clear others, without use of fowl gutter words
well raised*
foul*
I think you need tutorials on English language.
Slide in my dm my price ain't outrageous.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

were* properly raised
You ain't just dumb but unintelligent too

I don't comment on such but i couldn't ignored such gibberish.

same old same old... you couldn't resist gibberish or trash and had to comment,... shows who you are and how your were raised, even your choices of words reflects who brought you up., you can throw all the tantrums in the world or use all the offensive words you were thought at home like dumb, trash or unintelligent, it still reflect on who you are, and what raised you, anonymous or not
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

same old same old... you couldn't resist gibberish or trash and had to comment,... shows who you are and how your were raised, even your choices of words reflects who brought you up., you can throw all the tantrums in the world or use all the offensive words you were thought at home like dumb, trash or unintelligent, it still reflect on who you are, and what raised you, anonymous or not
Nigga take your L and get the hell outta my mention.
Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

well raised*
foul*
I think you need tutorials on English language.
Slide in my dm my price ain't outrageous.

how lowly can you be, now you are begging right off the dm.. still reflects on who raised you, because apples dont fall far from the tree, and no matter how you hide a pig behind different username , a pig is still a pig

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

how lowly can you be, now you are begging right off the dm.. still reflects on who raised you, because apples dont fall far from the tree, and no matter how you hide a pig behind different username , a pig is still a pig

Bye man.
Quote me when you can sound more intelligent.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Nigga take your L and get the hell outta my mention.
Thank you.

I merely gave you the attention you badly crave when you first mentioned me, since you now achieved a life goal as a cyber troll, i'll leave you to enjoy it
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Bye man.
Quote me when you can sound more intelligent.

bye lad, hope you work on your class, and stay off peoples mention.. because that was a wrong training giving to you by your pops to you
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by betwo: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lazy youth wey they wait their brain on use program.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by cybriz82(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
donkilidon:

Shower cap for d men pole.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

bye lad, hope you work on your class, and stay off peoples mention.. because that was a wrong training giving to you by your pops to you
Given* to you... my gee you need to work on your lexis for real man grin
Peace out.

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by Obason22(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
donkilidon:
Money is meant for spending .
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Given* to you... my gee you need to work on your lexis for real man grin
Peace out.

Typical of a low lowly person, thinking how he uses a colonial masters language effectively is a sign of IQ, look dude if at this age and time you are so transfixed on grammar on informal platform like "Nairaland" as oppose opinion or content then am afraid you cant make it in this life or the next , because language is a tool of communication not a measure of knowledge, sadly you are not smart enough to know this, prolly due to your upbringing.. if people who raised you had spent more time raising and giving you attention, you wouldnt be seeking it from me a stranger

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by CincoDeMayo: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Typical of a low lowly person, thinking how he uses a colonial masters language effectively is a sign of IQ, look dude if at this age and time you are so transfixed on grammar on informal platform like "Nairaland" as oppose opinion or content then am afraid you cant make it in this life or the next , because language is a tool of communication not a measure of knowledge sadly you are not smart enough to know this, prolly due to your upbringing
Sorry to disappoint you man
Don't think everyone is in a struggling situation like you cheesy
I will keep correcting you man grin
I'm not am
I'm not am
I'm not am
I'm not am.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' by solmusdesigns: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
CincoDeMayo:

Sorry to disappoint you man
Don't think everyone is in a struggling situation like you cheesy
I will keep correcting you man grin
I'm not am
I'm not am
I'm not am
I'm not am.

yeah keep it up, am happy to give you that attention your mum didn't give you... and some training on public decorum too since your folks never had the time,

so hope you learnt a thing or two today on minding your business, and reducing gutter language ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Family Denies Marriage & Child Rumours After These Photos Went Viral / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.