Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

It’s Clear That This Is Where He Wants To Be. With Me!’ – Tamar Braxton Gushes O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Clear That This Is Where He Wants To Be. With Me!’ – Tamar Braxton Gushes O (462 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Clear That This Is Where He Wants To Be. With Me!’ – Tamar Braxton Gushes O by xgames: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
‘It’s clear that this is where he wants to be. With me!’ – Tamar Braxton gushes over her Nigerian boyfriend | American singer and reality star, Tamar Braxton, who is currently in Nigeria with her Nigerian boyfriend, David Adefeso, has just written a beautiful piece about him and their love....Read more here

https://weloudit.com/2019/08/01/its-clear-that-this-is-where-he-wants-to-be-with-me-tamar-braxton-gushes-over-her-nigerian-boyfriend/?amp

Re: It’s Clear That This Is Where He Wants To Be. With Me!’ – Tamar Braxton Gushes O by Ciaos: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na so he dey sweet for beginning,make he last ooooo...Hmmmmmm!!!!

2 Likes

Re: It’s Clear That This Is Where He Wants To Be. With Me!’ – Tamar Braxton Gushes O by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Na so he dey sweet for beginning,make he last ooooo...Hmmmmmm!!!!

Abi o, make he last, we wish them good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Ready To Make Her Big Announcement / Lasisi Elenu Reacts to the Video of a SARS Officer that nearly killed a Lady / HBO Intimacy Coordinator Reveals The Special Kit She Uses For Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.