Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu (3906 Views)

Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by AkinEgba: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2010
Jonathan takes over from Ojukwu as Eze ndi ibo gburugburu. Ibos are entering the man small small. Na waoh!

Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Ikengawo: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2010
hahahahahaha
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by sizzlers(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2010
Haha haha, though he looks good in dat
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2010
Both Ojukwu and Jonathan are Eze of the people that made them Eze and not the entire Igboland.It is impossible to have an Igbo king.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by warrior01: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2010
Looking good. God bless you my president
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by ChinenyeN(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
What is the story surrounding this? Regardless though, I say "tufia". Unacceptable.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by oderemo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Jonathan takes over from Ojukwu as Eze ndi ibo gburugburu
ibo ppl must come from ibadan,those 2 get tittle for shelf man.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by gowaga68: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
Please FACEBOOK FRIENDS OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN 2011 is a group of people which YOU belong for reading this, the few of us all over the world is consolidating on the mission of GEJ2011 by providing this forms on hard copies by/through our own , resources. The youths future of tomorrow is now, the days are gone when youths will request for money for helping the country, Every good governance is a clear indication of Youth empowerment and we are the people that can bring about the change through our numerical advantage. So lets go out there and make sure we have VOTERS CARD to make the required change that will bring about GOOD HEALTH, QUALITY & AFFORDABLE EDUCATION, STEADY POWER SUPPLY,GOOD ROAD, YOUTH EMPOWERMENT just to mention but a few. Lets volunteer today by requesting for the forms, where ever you are the facebook friends of Goodluck Jonathan 2011 will make it available, that is our own sacrifice to making GEJ2011 a success.Request for forms by sms on 08024006498, WE SHALL,
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by AkinEgba: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
ode remo:

ibo ppl must come from ibadan,those 2 get tittle for shelf man.

Hahaha! Some Ibo names sef! From gburugburu  to chinaemeze. Whats all these jaw-breaking mumbo jumbo names all about?
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Onlytruth(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Hahaha! Some Ibo names sef! From gburugburu  to chinaemeze. Whats all these jaw-breaking mumbo jumbo names all about?

Chinaemeze simply means "only God crowns a king".
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by excanny: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
He should be wearing this at Aso Villa. Much better than the slave master's bowler hat.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by AkinEgba: 2:40am On Oct 18, 2010
Jonathan basking in Ibo euphoria

Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by udezue(m): 2:48am On Oct 18, 2010
LOL!!!! Oh well. The last time I checked he is offspring of an Igbo regardleSs of the main Ijo background so if he meets the expectation and requirements he sure carry go with ceremonial title.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by tpiah: 2:54am On Oct 18, 2010
his expression is hilarious.

he still looks wholly Ijaw though.

I only see the Igbo in his name, not his face.

just saying.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 2:59am On Oct 18, 2010
tpiah:

his expression is hilarious.

he still looks wholly Ijaw though.

I only see the Igbo in his name, not his face.

just saying.

And what do you know what Ijaws looks like?

Jonathan looks like a typical Easterner. Ijaws are neighbors to the Igbos and our communities have mixed for eons. His grandfather is actually from my hometown of Arochukwu.

tpiah, sometimes I wonder if you want to rile up the Ndi Igbo.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by tpiah: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2010
^^well, if he looks igbo to you, then kudos.

no need to bust a muscle.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2010
tpiah:

^^well, if he looks igbo to you, then kudos.

no need to bust a muscle.

And I look Yoruba right? grin
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by tpiah: 3:07am On Oct 18, 2010
did anyone contradict that?

food for thought.

abi you no get mirror ni.

you look middle belt btw.

not yoruba.

anyway, our tete a tete don do oh.

me and you no be friends so lets not pretend like we are, thank you.

dont want my head bitten off when you down a few drinks again. Not to mention lagbaja.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 18, 2010
EzeUche0:

And I look Yoruba right? grin
Yes. . . . go and do a DNA test, Yoruba men are highly seductive. . . I dont see the Igbo characteristic.
And you look like bk.babe90 a lil bit, except he's lighter.

@topic
Igwe!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by AkinEgba: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2010
Jonathan seems humble. Atiku would have stood up to collect his title.lol

Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 3:52am On Oct 18, 2010
tpiah,

I am hurt o! You do not want to be my friend. cry

You enjoy our tit for tat. Do not deny it. The Yoruba in you cannot allow an Igbo man get the best of you.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Beaf: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2010
Kai! I'm sure the day Jonathans 7 footer bodyguard smiles, his teeth will crack (he's the man in black). grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/336632_Back_page_pix_18_10_10_jpg5bd61270779aa537d05185a79098785c
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes. . . . go and do a DNA test, Yoruba men are highly seductive. . . I dont see the Igbo characteristic.
And you look like bk.babe90 a lil bit, except he's lighter.

@topic
Igwe!!! grin

Yet we Igbos produce Igbo men such as myself, Faze among others. . .
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 18, 2010
EzeUche0:

Yet we Igbos produce Igbo men such as myself, Faze among others. . .
They should make more of these Yoruba-looking Igbo men. Would be good for y'all's population.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

They should make more of these Yoruba-looking Igbo men. Would be good for y'all's population.

What would you rather have, a skinny looking feminine Yoruba man? Or a strong well built Igbo man?
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 18, 2010
EzeUche0:

What would you rather have, a skinny looking feminine Yoruba man? Or a strong well built Igbo man?
Let's not stray from the topic

@post
Igwe JEGA lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Let's not stray from the topic

@post
Igwe JEGA lipsrsealed

Oops wrong convo.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by udezue(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2010
EzeUche, please take Illeke to the room and stick her.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
udezue:

She fiendin. . . grin
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
udezue:

Na craze dey worry you. Not in this lifetime.
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by EzeUche0(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Na craze dey worry you. Not in this lifetime.

Lies! You want this Igbo Eze!
Re: Jonathan Takes Over From Ojukwu As Eze Ndi Ibo Gburugburu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Jonathan seems humble. Atiku would have stood up to collect his title.lol

I agree while IBB would have been the one sitting and the chief on his knees to give IBB the title. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Losing $9 Billion To Oil Theft Annually - Nuhu Ribadu / Amnesty To End By 2015 / Ohanaeze Youths On War Path With Igbo Elders Over Gifts From Mr. President. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.