Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit (55335 Views)

Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by fortunechy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
She looks disgusting
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by bumzylongs: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
na wetin be diz
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by otherway: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Not impressed....
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Truthsbitter: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
wolverine1987:
Is it just me or this looks weird
so weird... I am wondering where the pvssy is and how long it would be from down upwards to the waist ..
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Muhylonaire(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Junkie1:
NAH I AIN'T SMASHING THAT.. SHE NO GO SWEET

Wrong!!
Enter from the backdoor or backyard, you go know how sweet she go be.
Something like this go sweet you if you enter through the back door Aje!! grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by boban007: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Humn so real?
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by donbenz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
This one go smell aswear angry
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by penjm: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
For those who pray for figure eight go and lick her skin for two weeks and ur story will change.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by penjm: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
See eight!
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Newsloft:
grin this reminds me of something I can't remember now

for help on quick adsense approvals
Check my Signature

Honestly, I just remembered the nothing that this reminded you of which you still couldn't remember which still reminds me of nothing that we both remembered.

Bro, there is no monopoly to insanity ooo.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by wizod(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE IN THIS SHAPELESS AMOEBA'S BODY. If all men were to be me, some girls will be compulsory virgin while those who couldn't bear it will resort to masturbation or kidnapping of boys at gun point and rape them.

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by erons22(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mtchewwww angry

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Orpe7(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Advertisment who go pay go pay
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by tfash96(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will say she looks pathetic
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by masqot(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is not healthy. She looks weird
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
wolverine1987:
Not just you, that thing up there disgusts me. Not one bit appealing to me at all.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by ADRIAN88(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Quaddafi29: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
I don't know why this seems like a deformity. Doesn't look good to the clean mind. Kinda disgusting but this is a personal opinion though.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Rotimi47: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
I waka pass undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by deltateam: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Newsloft:
grin this reminds me of something I can't remember now

for help on quick adsense approvals
Check my Signature

Crab?
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by CHOPUP411(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Continue in d next twenty years u will realise y God created rib cage, useless idiot
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by legba1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
she no eve fine....I wonder why she com cross leg
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Jacob168: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nonsensically beautiful
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by oyinda1599(f): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
wolverine1987:
looking so ugly
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Proffdada: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let her remove her waist trainer cheesy grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Newsloft:
grin lol nice display

grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by mozona(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
this one wow?
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by piagetskinner(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
I just pity her intestines
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit by Curry30: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Disfigured. Unhealthy. Unappealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.