Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (65606 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Cajal(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wailing wailers over 2 Fulani herdsmen
ATIKU AND PMB
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Rainbow219(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mr President looks so handsome
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by ivieeseosa: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Form VI in 1961.... I smell lies all over

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by mamotalk: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Was there 'form Vi' at that time? I think it used to be v now
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by ngwababe(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
When It Takes Picture To Be President Of Nigeria, While It Takes Bsc, @ Least 5 Years Working Experience, Not More Than 22 Years To Be Ordinary Hotel Waiter/ Waitress. Nigerian Law Makers Mek Una Help Us. It Should Be The Other Way Round.

Bros, this one strong oooo. Make them reverse am ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Thompz43(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
I thank the lord almighty that brought me to earth, but for the angle that directed me to naija
I have nothing to say till we meet.....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by okito: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Would be nice to see Jagaban's photo with his Secondary School mates....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
The same technology they used for Ganduje's bribe video could have been used for this piece of antiquity to make us believe it's Buhari. This certificate matter eh!
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Petacephas: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Honestly my dear. Even his lawyers are tired because the whole thing is shameful.
Otunba2004:
But to say the fact its not easy to defend Buhari the more you do the more you look stupid and foolish

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by SillyMods: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
thesicilian:
The more you try to defend stupidity, the more stupid you'll sound. Even students who were expelled in the first year of school will still have official pictures of them and their classmates
You're dumb.
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Emotionss: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pmb is not in that picture
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Koolking:
The picture was not needful.

Opposition (PDP) is childish, mischievous and clownish.

They started with PMB was dead. WAEC Certificate. Jubril of Sudan, Islamization of Nigeria. Persecution of Christians. After 2019 Elections PMB will be former president. Votes were cast electronically in the last election. PDP's results are in Inec Server. Kidnapping and Banditry even in the south are perpetrated by the Fulanis. RUGA is favouratism and islamization agenda. Restriction of forex means banning of milk in Nigeria.

Pay no minds to PDP. Nigeria has already moved forward and left them behind.

Long live Nigeria
Does that change the fact raised by op?
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by greggng: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku will be cumming inside his wife not nigeria
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
If you’re tired of living or feeling depressed, always remember there’re humans defending Buhari..Your life can’t be worse than these people.
I just spilled my cup of coffee. Damn bro, stop this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Buharists and stupity are like this...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by limitless777(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
I have no time for the gworo chewing kolanut breaking, bitterkola cracking, kunu sipping, fura de nunu guzzling, tuwo munching, burukutu drinking, pap loving, Aisha's pu***y inefficient servicing, religious extremism bigot, ethnic fundamentalism jingoist, nepotism perpetrating, corruption defending, propaganda dependent, psychologically aloof, terrorists and terrorism sponsoring, election rigging president of naija.
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by freddaboh(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Koolking:
The picture was not needful.

Opposition (PDP) is childish, mischievous and clownish.

They started with PMB was dead. WAEC Certificate. Jubril of Sudan, Islamization of Nigeria. Persecution of Christians. After 2019 Elections PMB will be former president. Votes were cast electronically in the last election. PDP's results are in Inec Server. Kidnapping and Banditry even in the south are perpetrated by the Fulanis. RUGA is favouratism and islamization agenda. Restriction of forex means banning of milk in Nigeria.

Pay no minds to PDP. Nigeria has already moved forward and left them behind.

Long live Nigeria
Very funny but true.
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by tuniski: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
alsudan:
If every other rope fails to catch this ram, the WAEC rope thrown by Atiku will 100% catch it.

Bubu and his aides are right to be worried.
Spot on!
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by seangy4konji: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stupid people..

Asking a fresh graduate with certificate 5 years working experience but melaye as he day Ms third class he got den buy 3 g wagons put for house and fall..

Joke of a country..

Wego learn well.

No our mate den Aidan den protest everyday at enough is enough. Sara den oppress nobody talk

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by tuniski: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
seangy4konji:
Stupid people..

Asking a fresh graduate with certificate 5 years working experience but melaye as he day Ms third class he got den buy 3 g wagons put for house and fall..

Joke of a country..

Wego learn well.

No our mate den Aidan den protest everyday at enough is enough. Sara den oppress nobody talk

Not funny at all. I feel you the world is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by chernest2002: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fake integrity everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by wasi9ice: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
But it marvels me how a Lawyer with pH. D certificate, some even went to school abroad, yet they will still argue to defend a man whose O level can not be traced just because of money..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by SolexOlenin(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Koolking:

Na dem. Entitled ipob clowns
That's it... that's d extent ur sense can take u

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Deepthoughts: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
pressmanng:
Bashir Ahmad who is special assistant on new Media to president Muhammadu Buhari has posted a throwback picture of the president with his classmate on his Twitter handle.

This is coming just after a WAEC official denied knowledge of whether the Cambridge University Assessment International Studies Education held by President Buhari is a certificate or not.

“I cannot say whether it is a certificate because my signature is not on the document. It is not bearing my name or the name of my organisation, Punch reported The WAEC official as saying.

He however said that the President sat for the examination.

Some twitter users have since mocked Bashir and his principal.

Check out some of the hilarious replies below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/check-out-hilarious-reactions-after.html?m=1

I don talk am tey tey, nothing about buhari is ever straight forward and clean clear,na so so twist twist,chai!!.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Pascal181: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Oya, wailing commence after the count of 3.

1.... 2.....3

cheesy
U should be ashamed that someone without WAEC certificates is ruling a country with millions of profferrors. I'm very sure u too don't have any

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Dedetwo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
pressmanng:
Bashir Ahmad who is special assistant on new Media to president Muhammadu Buhari has posted a throwback picture of the president with his classmate on his Twitter handle.

This is coming just after a WAEC official denied knowledge of whether the Cambridge University Assessment International Studies Education held by President Buhari is a certificate or not.

“I cannot say whether it is a certificate because my signature is not on the document. It is not bearing my name or the name of my organisation, Punch reported The WAEC official as saying.

Form VI (6) in 1961 means that Buhari had already taken WASC after form V (5). If the photograph is not con job, the form VI means Buhari was in Higher School and should have no problem to produce WASC. However Muhammed Buhari was unable to secure admission into Sandhurst, UK and only to go through the back door into the officers cadre by the way of MOMS Aldershort, UK.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by ihatesycophant(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you're looking for those that their brain has been sold to the dog, just don't go far, look for those supporting PDP, you will be happy afterwards that you didn't go far because they are many in your neighbourhood.
Their first gimmisks was Buhari never attended any school but was admitted into army by quota system, after they were told the school he graduated from, they change gear like chameleon. The new track was now, he never finished. The school principal of the said school released his result, they changed again as usual. That result wasn't his own but was forged and the passport look holder. With their low IQ they expected WAEC to put passport snapped in 1961 while they would wake the then principal from the grave to sign the new cert just produced in 2016. They never knew it would be an impersonation to have used old passport of someone in a newly signed document. No reasonable government agency does that.
PDP supporters are the MUST backward set of people I have ever seen worldwide.
The coconut head supporters, it was the same passport his school mate presented in court and PDP lawyers could not grill his school mate to get the fact. Outside the court their supporters now forming James Bond as if they know more than their lawyers in court.
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
If you’re tired of living or feeling depressed, always remember there’re humans defending Buhari..Your life can’t be worse than these people.

I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
ihatesycophant:
If you're looking for those that their brain has been sold to the dog, just don't go far, look for those supporting PDP, you will be happy afterwards that you didn't go far because they are many in your neighbourhood.
Their first gimmisks was Buhari never attended any school but was admitted into army by quota system, after they were told the school he graduated from, they change gear like chameleon. The new track was now, he never finished. The school principal of the said school released his result, they changed again as usual. That result wasn't his own but was forged and the passport look holder. With their low IQ they expected WAEC to put passport snapped in 1961 while they would wake the then principal from the grave to sign the new cert just produced in 2016. They never knew it would be an impersonation to have used old passport of someone in a newly signed document. No reasonable government agency does that.
PDP supporters are the MUST backward set of people I have ever seen worldwide.
The coconut head supporters, it was the same passport his school mate presented in court and PDP lawyers could not grill his school mate to get the fact. Outside the court their supporters now forming James Bond as if they know more than their lawyers in court.

Buhari supporters are just as pathetic as PDP supporters

infact
I don't even know who amongst the two are more useless
Re: Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions by alizma: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
pressmanng:

You are mischievous, why did you leave the man statement on the weac result and post his comment on CTC?
The man said he personally signed buhari's waec certificate which means buhari actually wrote weac, he went further to state the various grades buhari made in tje subjects he sat for as well as state the number of student that for weac with buhari and mentioned buhari as number 2. What else do you people want? The man only said he can't confirm the CTC from university of Cambridge because he never worked with them neither is he the one that sign the CTC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.