Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kendrick Lamar And His Fiance Have Welcomed Their First Child - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kendrick Lamar And His Fiance Have Welcomed Their First Child (330 Views)

Mp3 Download: Kendrick Lamar - Black Panther / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendrick Lamar And His Fiance Have Welcomed Their First Child by error4040: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019

New dad Kendrick Lamar! Multiple outlets are reporting that the DAMN. rapper and his fiancée, Whitney Alford, have welcomed their first child together.

According to Us Weekly, the longtime couple became parents on Friday (July 26) when Alford gave birth to a baby girl. The makeup artist and rapper have yet to comment, but knowing the way “K. Dot operates — usually, far away from the spotlight — they’ll likely keep this news under wraps for a while.” (The pair didn’t even announce that Alford was pregnant.)

Lamar, 32, and Alford, 33, are high school sweethearts who began dating when they were both students at Centennial High School in Compton, California. The couple has kept their relationship mostly private since Kendrick’s rise to stardom, but we do know that they’ve been engaged since 2015. In January of that year, Kendrick briefly opened up about their relationship, telling Billboard, “I wouldn’t even call her my girl. That’s my best friend." He eventually confirmed their engagement during a radio interview that April, adding, "I’m loyal to the soil".

Congrats to Both of them.

Source: https://shegbo.com/2019/08/01/kendrick-lamar-and-his-fiance-have-welcomed-their-first-child/

Cc airmark
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Kendrick Lamar And His Fiance Have Welcomed Their First Child by drips8(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
The best of this generation in Hip Hop
Re: Kendrick Lamar And His Fiance Have Welcomed Their First Child by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Well, she’ll better get ready for him to start cheating. Child birth adds a lot of age to a female’s look and with a name as big as his, the cheating will start sooner than later.

I’m still in shock, I thought he was gbenshing Erykah Badu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Mugshot Of Naira Marley And Colleagues Is Amazing / [music] Zeemygyt – Adura / Solidstar Ft. Terry Apala, Orezi & Isokoboy – Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.