Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

“Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha (22389 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by tomdon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Which projects?
Statues? shocked
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
micgray100:
In as much I support fight against corruption.. The new governor is far doing too much bad belle..

The gangantic house that looks like human arm demolition.. Can be upgraded as a tourist site...

Cofistication of children school.. Who cares the name of the foundation.. Move on..

Closing down business and slapping of past governor's daughter.... Haba....

It is well

My signature talks about company registration
Have you visited the site of this hand statue you talk about? Tourist site kor travel site nii

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
ajayiopy:
okoro-hausa just leave the guy. naso AP-SHIT came into power 2015 and said everything Jomnathan did was rubbish but everyone is clear now
Are you from Imo state?
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by DEGABA(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
That's why he wanted to install his inlaw as governor to cover up his loots..

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
As long as the structures are not disturbing anybody or potential threats to safety, I don't see any reason why they have to be pulled down. This governor will use his first term haunting his predcessor rather than do anything tangible for the state.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
dheaven:
Yes it seems so because they will also spend almost the same amount to run the campuses if their reason is to cut cost.
That's not true. Financing an institution as an annexe of another and financing it as an autonomous entity are not same. The budgets are far from being close.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by jaxxy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Okorocha did both good and bad for the state. Leave the good and correct the bad. He wasn’t all bad.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by EKELEONU(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Some people here should just keep quiet instead of talking anyhow. No one is fighting okorocha. He just didnt do d right things
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by badonkadonk: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has said that his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, is bent on destroying his landmark projects.

Okorocha said this on Thursday in reaction to the conversion of his Eastern Palm University to a campus of the Imo State University (IMSU) by the state government.

Senator Okorocha insisted that the action further exposes the sinister plot against him and his family by Ihedioha.

Part of a statement by Okorocha’s media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said: “Prof. Njoku’s action only showed the speed and zeal with which the government of the day wants to destroy all the landmark projects of the APC government in the State which Senator Okorocha had headed.”

The statement said Okorocha had always insisted that the Eastern Palm University was a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) venture.

“The government would have looked at the ideas or vision behind the building of the institutions and their advantages both short-term, and long-term and then take things easy with them, in lieu of being hasty in Scrapping them.

“Obviously, the governor was looking at the man behind the Institutions, Okorocha, instead of looking at their in-built merits both now and in the nearest future.

“We want to let Governor Ihedioha know that Okorocha had done eight years as governor and cannot be governor again. He should stop acting as if he is in contest with the former governor,” the statement said.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/ihedioha-bent-on-destroying-my-landmark-projects-okorocha

Tell us what we don't know already...
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Puplic-private?

In short... The public are the people that will come to the university while the private is okorocha who will pocket money.

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:
What is Okorohausa saying. Ihedioha should as a matter of urgency demolish the Palm university completely because we don’t wanna see any of Okorocha structures standing around Imo state.

He should demolish the following structures:
The King’s palace
Eastern Palm University
All bridges built by Okorohausa
All d roads built by Okorohausa
Imo state university campus.

The Igbos are happy with Ihedioha demolishing Okorohausa structures because he will build a new one that will stand the test of time.
Please everything should not be politricks. If you were from Imo state, you wouldn't even be talking about something like roads built by okorocha. The said university was built with government money but positioned to be a PPP. So you know who the other parties of the PPP are, your guess is as good as mine.

Apart from the standing statues built by Roachas, every other of his initiatives were founded to benefit his family and cronies indefinitely.

Have you ever wondered why Roachas stubbornly defied his party which is the ruling party with all the federal might to do and undo and insisted on installing his son in-law? What was Roachas desperately hiding that he couldn't trust another APC member supported by his party to take over from him?
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
gurunlocker:
Puplic-private?

In short... The public are the people that will come to the university while the private is okorocha who will pocket money.
Yorubahero12 would rather put his mouth into matters he knows nothing about.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by NGpatriot: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Judolisco:
Like d statues undecided

Stop being mischievous, we know what he's destroying/
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:
As long as the structures are not disturbing anybody or potential threats to safety, I don't see any reason why they have to be pulled down. This governor will use his first term haunting his predcessor rather than do anything tangible for the state.
Ok let's wait and see.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by danot1030: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
That serves greedy Okorocha right. He made his party lost grip on the state because he wanted his son in-law take over from him.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Please everything should not be politricks. If you were from Imo state, you wouldn't even be talking about something like roads built by okorocha. The said university was built with government money but positioned to be a PPP. So you know who the other parties of the PPP are, your guess is as good as mine.

Apart from the standing statues built by Roachas, every other of his initiatives were founded to benefit his family and cronies indefinitely.

Have you ever wondered why Roachas stubbornly defied his party which is the ruling party with all the federal might to do and undo and insisted on installing his son in-law? What was Roachas desperately hiding that he couldn't trust another APC member supported by his party to take over from him?
Going by your statement, Okorocha really did a lot of bad things in Imo and I agree with that.

But does that justify Ihedioha destroying the structures even if they are substandard, can’t he reinforce the structure and at least do some palliative care to support them.

The hypocrisy here was that ya’ll don’t blame Ihedioha coz what he’s doing is barbaric and the highest form of stupidity a government can carry out against its people.

Suddenly all Okorocha building started falling on their own after few month away from the government house. Don’t you think it’s someone trying to destroy this things in the background? Let’s think bro, don’t just join the bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
People elect leaders for growth, progress and development, the same people also vote for other leaders to come in and destroy the same growth, progress and development and again vote for another leader to come in and build and another to come in and destroy, a never-ending vicious circle of mediocrity, backwardness, petty jealousy and official destruction and sabotage at the expense of the people and their resources.

One can not really feel sorry for the people even though they are at the receiving end of such wastage and needless destruction of public property and things like parks, recreation and entertainment facilities they've been enjoying because they with their own hands voted for and asked for the destruction and setback.

Next time, make good electoral decisions.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gandollar:

I just lend my voice to that of the good people of Imo. What’s wrong in re-echoing your thought?
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by gurunlocker: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gandollar:

Sorry, who's that you calling?
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
NGpatriot:

Stop being mischievous, we know what he's destroying/
Yes we know. Roachas is badluck and a mindless looter and must vomit the yams yet to digest in his big stomach
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
gurunlocker:

Sorry, who's that you calling?
Roachas NL spokesman.
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I just lend my voice to that of the good people of Imo. What’s wrong in re-echoing your thought?
Lol
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
NGpatriot:
People elect leaders for growth, progress and development, the same people also vote for other leaders to come in and destroy the same growth, progress and development and again vote for another leader to come in and build and another to come in and destroy, a never-ending vicious circle of mediocrity, backwardness, petty jealousy and official destruction and sabotage at the expense of the people and their resources.

One can not really feel sorry for the people even though they are at the receiving end of such wastage and needless destruction of public property and things like parks, recreation and entertainment facilities they've been enjoying because they with their own hands voted for and asked for the destruction and setback.

Next time, make good electoral decisions.
Oga kuku kee yasef
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Going by your statement, Okorocha really did a lot of bad things in Imo and I agree with that.

But does that justify Ihedioha destroying the structures even if they are substandard, can’t he reinforce the structure and at least do some palliative care to support them.

The hypocrisy here was that ya’ll don’t blame Ihedioha coz what he’s doing is barbaric and the highest form of stupidity a government can carry out against its people.

Suddenly all Okorocha building started falling on their own after few month away from the government house. Don’t you think it’s someone trying to destroy this things in the background? Let’s think bro, don’t just join the bandwagon.
For you to say suddenly Okorocha's building started falling means you are not abreast with current affairs. Where were you when Roachas came to international TV to blame "acidic rain" for the fast dilapidation of his construction projects? Hahahaahah...
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by yvonnechaka(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol..Sense will not kee you
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by IHIEGOD: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let us know the truth before we comment, Rochas said he wants to build another university for the state, he used state resources to acquire land and built it with state money equip it and registered it under state but few weeks to his going he hoodwicked state house of assembly into dashing him 90% of ownership and now the new government set up a committee which discovered that he didnt put 1naira in building the institution. They didnt demolish it but took ownership of the university so what is the new gocernment destroying y did he not say anything about ownership of the university.

CuriousMynd:
Immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has said that his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, is bent on destroying his landmark projects.

Okorocha said this on Thursday in reaction to the conversion of his Eastern Palm University to a campus of the Imo State University (IMSU) by the state government.

Senator Okorocha insisted that the action further exposes the sinister plot against him and his family by Ihedioha.

Part of a statement by Okorocha’s media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said: “Prof. Njoku’s action only showed the speed and zeal with which the government of the day wants to destroy all the landmark projects of the APC government in the State which Senator Okorocha had headed.”

The statement said Okorocha had always insisted that the Eastern Palm University was a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) venture.

“The government would have looked at the ideas or vision behind the building of the institutions and their advantages both short-term, and long-term and then take things easy with them, in lieu of being hasty in Scrapping them.

“Obviously, the governor was looking at the man behind the Institutions, Okorocha, instead of looking at their in-built merits both now and in the nearest future.

“We want to let Governor Ihedioha know that Okorocha had done eight years as governor and cannot be governor again. He should stop acting as if he is in contest with the former governor,” the statement said.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/ihedioha-bent-on-destroying-my-landmark-projects-okorocha

[color=#550000][/color]
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by chuksvee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Well, used to like this Okorocha before he became gov. Now too much scandals around him. lipsrsealed
Okorocha has my maximum respect and forever will, I knew that name right from childhood and what it stands for. Ihedioha appointed more than 30 youths as social media aids obviously they think their assignment is to bombard all social media platforms with attacks on Rochas
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by chuksvee(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
CuriousMynd:

Okorocha has my maximum respect and forever will, I knew that name right from childhood and what it stands for. Ihedioha appointed more than 30 youths as social media aids obviously they think their assignment is to bombard all social media platforms with attacks on Rochas
Re: “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha by SeraphicTimes: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
micgray100:
In as much I support fight against corruption.. The new governor is far doing too much bad belle..

The gangantic house that looks like human arm demolition.. Can be upgraded as a tourist site...

Cofistication of children school.. Who cares the name of the foundation.. Move on..

Closing down business and slapping of past governor's daughter.... Haba....

It is well

My signature talks about company registration
Don't believe everything you read this days. It's a media war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / Obaseki Introduces Revenue Scratch Card In Edo For Levies Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.