Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back (652 Views)

Make N119K With N1,400 In 8days/steps / Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days. / 4.59,12.99,4.69,4.74 AND 5.61 ODDS DELIVERED IN 8DAYS SPAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Free tips

FC Zorya Lugansk vs FK Buducnost(home win)

Time 5pm

Get to see our daily testimonies on instagram(@premiergainss) and twitter(@premiergains)
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by tyup(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
PremierGains247:
Free tips

Time 5pm

Get to see our daily testimonies on instagram(@premiergainss) and twitter(@premiergains)

you're still not tired of this ur shiit.....

abeg who is foolish enough to pay 5k for just 1.30 odds

abi is it a new type of hustles

1 Like

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
tyup:

you're still not tired of this ur shiit.....

abeg who is foolish enough to pay 5k for just 1.30 odds

abi is it a new type of hustles

I don't need foolish people like you to subscribe na, I only need people who are sound minded to subscribe and make money.

Foolish people like you can keep losing while i keep winning and making money.

You think I need everyone to subscribe? Either you subscribe or not I play my games and win and make my money personally

So I don't need foolish people like you, I only need few sound minded people to subscribe. All the tickets you see I post here on nairaland I my personal tickets with my name on it.

So I don't need foolish people, only sound minded people.
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by tyup(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
PremierGains247:

I don't need foolish people like you to subscribe na, I only need people who are sound minded to subscribe and make money.

Foolish people like you can keep losing while i keep winning and making money.

You think I need everyone to subscribe? Either you subscribe or not I play my games and win and make my money personally

So I don't need foolish people like you, I only need few sound minded people to subscribe. All the tickets you see I post here on nairaland I my personal tickets with my name on it.

So I don't need foolish people, only sound minded people.

you keep saying foolish foolish.....if foolishness runs in your family it doesn't mean every one does take from your family

scumbag like you if you don't need people to subscribe to make money why then disturb us with your useless bell of subscribe when you can easily use same odds to eject your family from poverty sad

we reasonable people here on Nairaland says we don't need your nonsense odds and we hereby advice you go share them with your family and save our thread from these your trifling scam advertisement

Bit**ch take it to your Family sad

1 Like

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
tyup:

you keep saying foolish foolish.....if foolishness runs in your family it doesn't mean every one does take from your family

scumbag like you if you don't need people to subscribe to make money why then disturb us with your useless bell of subscribe when you can easily use same odds to eject your family from poverty sad

we reasonable people here on Nairaland says we don't need your nonsense odds and we hereby advice you go share them with your family and save our thread from these your trifling scam advertisement

Bit**ch take it to your Family sad

How will I give my games to a beggar, whose life is miserable in poverty

You lack brains to think and reason for you to think I post for people to subscribe, I post for people to see my work, whoever is interested can subscribe, and I don't beg people into it

I'm not the type you can start dragging here cos of games, cos I'm not a low life beggar like you

I play my games and win personally, I post my tickets with my name on it.

Get your low life poverty stricken mentality out of my thread, cos I did not message you to subscribe or did I post it on your thread.

Nairaland gave all Nigerians to express themselves and use their platform.

So when next you see my post waka pass jeje, cos I didn't come to your thread or anyone thread to post my work.

So carry your foolishness and negativity out of my thread.

If dare post on my thread again, that mean you are a low life poverty angered fellow

You can check my winning tickets below am so proud of my works, you can die of hatred

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by tyup(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
PremierGains247:

How will I give my games to a beggar, whose life is miserable in poverty

You lack brains to think and reason for you to think I post for people to subscribe, I post for people to see my work, whoever is interested can subscribe, and I don't beg people into it

I'm not the type you can start dragging here cos of games, cos I'm not a low life beggar like you

I play my games and win personally, I post my tickets with my name on it.

Get your low life poverty stricken mentality out of my thread, cos I did not message you to subscribe or did I post it on your thread.

Nairaland gave all Nigerians to express themselves and use their platform.

So when next you see my post waka pass jeje, cos I didn't come to your thread or anyone thread to post my work.

So carry your foolishness and negativity out of my thread.

If dare post on my thread again, that mean you are a low life poverty angered fellow

You can check my winning tickets below am so proud of my works, you can die of hatred

Fool show me the times I ever begged you for games if you can sad I'll always repeat it the fact that your family members beg to make hands meet doesn't say likewise about others

atleast it's even manageable you refused to tour the ways of your fathers who died begging and it's funny gambling became your own resolution being an awkward precociously unsightly nincompoop

anyways for your info people like us have left gambling a long time for demented trollops of your kind

I've improved now I'm now an aviation student and guess what the FG pays us handsomely even being a student cool so Mr bet ambassador your not even my match to be trading insults with go meet your people at home who are gene pooled frustrated like you are sad
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Smartmanager(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2019
PremierGains247:
Free tips

Countrybscription bscription league
Time 5 pm

how much is your subscription fee and what do I get.
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2019
tyup:

Fool show me the times I ever begged you for games if you can sad I'll always repeat it the fact that your family members beg to make hands meet doesn't say likewise about others

atleast it's even manageable you refused to tour the ways of your fathers who died begging and it's funny gambling became your own resolution being an awkward precociously unsightly nincompoop

anyways for your info people like us have left gambling a long time for demented trollops of your kind

I've improved now I'm now an aviation student and guess what the FG pays us handsomely even being a student cool so Mr bet ambassador your not even my match to be trading insults with go meet your people at home who are gene pooled frustrated like you are sad

It is a bastard like you who doesn't have respect for his family will start attacking other people's family. You lack home training, you that should have been flushed out with menstrual flow, or aborted without a second thought.

Its a shame you were allowed to come into this world, and not giving proper home training and your heart is now filled with jealousy, hatred, envy and you live your life in foolishness and stupidity.

I see you have to depend on FG to feed and at least live a meaningful life. You this bloody IDP fellow from the north. You can go and drown yourself in envy and hatred then die in it for all I care.
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2019
PremierGains247:
Free tips

Time 5pm

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by tyup(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2019
PremierGains247:

It is a bastard like you who doesn't have respect for his family will start attacking other people's family. You lack home training, you that should have been flushed out with menstrual flow, or aborted without a second thought.

Its a shame you were allowed to come into this world, and not giving proper home training and your heart is now filled with jealousy, hatred, envy and you live your life in foolishness and stupidity.

I see you have to depend on FG to feed and at least live a meaningful life. You this bloody IDP fellow from the north. You can go and drown yourself in envy and hatred then die in it for all I care.

LMAO. grin grin see this Bloody bleeping jealous nitwit.....just reading through this debris you wrote up there I lose amino at your future liberi undecided

it just quite thrilling a bunch of piteously lecherous coccydynia like you feels Nothing is gon good about the North and yet we rule you even in your villages, give you jobs at our mercies and your king would rather die rushing to kissing the feet of my LG councillor than make y'all lives rather better

Yes I'm happy and proud I get paid by the FG being a student and that's just the tip..... where I'll be in the next three years is where your 10th generation would be wishing on a hoarse and wount be there tho

imagine you gambling with 30k on a 1.30odd daily and by the end of a week your getting a gain of 3k and you bleeping call that an achievement. plz give me your Dad's number buddy

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2019
tyup:

LMAO. grin grin see this Bloody bleeping jealous nitwit.....just reading through this debris you wrote up there I lose amino at your future liberi undecided

it just quite thrilling a bunch of piteously lecherous coccydynia like you feels Nothing is gon good about the North and yet we rule you even in your villages, give you jobs at our mercies and your king would rather die rushing to kissing the feet of my LG councillor than make y'all lives rather better

Yes I'm happy and proud I get paid by the FG being a student and that's just the tip..... where I'll be in the next three years is where your 10th generation would be wishing on a hoarse and wount be there tho

imagine you gambling with 30k on a 1.30odd daily and by the end of a week your getting a gain of 3k and you bleeping call that an achievement. plz give me your Dad's number buddy

Bloody illiterate that doesn't have knowledge of calculation, I don't blame you when all they do in the north is to push you all to go to school, so you don't end up being a book haram or Fulani killers, how will you know simple mathematics

You that your dad should have wasted your sperm by wacking, manstubate your sperm out, but forcefully raped your mum to give birth to a nitwits scumbag of you.

I know you can never understand cos all what your brain is filled with is how to rape, kill terrorize people, which you have started proving yourself to be by coming to my thread, only God knows what you will become in 10years from now, definitely a terrorist and killer, but i pray you will be gunned down before that time, so you don't achieve anything, your families are Generations of killers and terrorist.

Check what I make weekly below and do your calculation well bloody illiterate, of take it to your maths teacher to help you out.

Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Stratonbet: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
tyup:

Fulani herdsmen and terrorist leave the guy alone, we are enjoying his work.

You can go and die as a suicide bomber for all we care. Get the fvck out of his thread
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Smartmanager(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=PremierGains247 post=80861329]

Bloody illiterate that doesn't have knowledge of calculation, I don't blame you when all they do in the north is to push you all to go to school, so you don't end up being a book haram or Fulani killers, how will you know simple mathematics

You that your dad should have wasted your sperm by wacking, manstubate your sperm out, but forcefully raped your mum to give birth to a nitwits scumbag of you.

I know you can never understand cos all what your brain is filled with is how to rape, kill terrorize people, which you have started proving yourself to be by coming to my thread, only God knows what you will become in 10years from now, definitely a terrorist and killer, but i pray you will be gunned down before that time, so you don't achieve anything, your families are Generations of killers and terrorist.

Check what I make weekly below and do your calculation well bloody illiterate, of take it to your maths teacher to help you out.
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Smartmanager(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op u never answer my question o
Re: PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Smartmanager:
Op u never answer my question o

Kindly message me on WhatsApp for more info

(1) (Reply)

Poland Ahead Of Nigeria In Race For Chelsea Defender / Download Video: Newcastle Vs Manchester City 2-2 All Goals & Highlights / Why Leicester's Wilfred Ndidi, Not N'golo Kante, Is The Best Ball-winner Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.