Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] (70842 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Beyonce And Her Husband Jay Z Looking Good At Their ROC Nation Brunch / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2019
illuminati crew should come now
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Bizibi(m): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Jay z is one of the few guys that think out of the box,this is the first time I am hearing of ROC nation sports.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Banmeallday: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2019
If he only knew what that hand signal meant he would be crying out to his ancestors....

But money and entertainment is today’s god....especially for Africans

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by LOVEGINO(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2019
post=80841742:
Hip-Pop mogul, Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports has signed Nigerian striker Samuel Chukwueze, 20, to Roc Nation Sports. On Thursday, August 1, 2019, the Super Eagles star took to Instagram to announce the good news after inking the deal with the management firm.

'Excited to announce that with @10manage, we are joining the @rocnationsports family! Big things coming#RocFam', he wrote.

The American sports management division of Roc Nation will now be managing the affairs of the Villarreal striker, who has been listed among the top 50 youngsters in Europe.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/jay-zs-roc-nation-sports-signs-nigerian-striker-samuel-chukwueze-photos.html

so all those gentle men dey work under gangster? Dis life sef
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Mikora: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2019
They have him doing the Illuminati sign already angry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Mikora: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2019
12345baba:
Nwa abago illumonati
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by gazza07(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
That sign, the sign, shocked my guy will say its illuminati sign. But it's nothing but just mere initial

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Jackossky(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Godsage:

Vidal own na him funny pass.. E fit am grin grin..

Definitely.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by SmartMen: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
gerrardomendes:
E don join illuminati oooo
u have been brainwashed.. sorry.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by chiefobdk(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2019
TSRC:
Instead of you to look for mino raiola and beg him to be your agent.
So that Juventus can sign you in the next window.

Though Jay z is big. You can't underestimate his connections.

Jay-Z dey hot oo. Lukaku left mini raiola for Jay-Z...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by chiefobdk(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2019
gypsey:
That's the problem with youth of thesedays Everything must be sloganised

He haven't even been paid yet. pride always comes before a fall

Pls shut up. The boy has been on weekly salary at villaReal. Jayz will not pay him rather they will make a percentage from his salary...

With or without jayz. Him don big.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Houstonmon: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Instead of you to look for mino raiola and beg him to be your agent.
So that Juventus can sign you in the next window.
spiking
Though Jay z is big. You can't underestimate his connections.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2019
chiefobdk:

Pls shut up. The boy has been on weekly salary at villaReal. Jayz will not pay him rather they will make a percentage from his salary...

With or without jayz. Him don big.
was there any need for the insults? what's with the Anger? sad

I may have got it wrong, All you had to do was correct me without been obnoxious. I didn't know you were present when the deal was done.

Chill man! we are not at war.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by chiefobdk(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
gypsey:
was there any need for the insults? what's with the Anger? sad

I may have got it wrong, All you had to do was correct me without been obnoxious. I didn't know you were present when the deal was done.

Chill man! we are not at war.

We re at war ooo

Like dis na i dey vex gan....

Wen i dey Nigeria.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by goalgetter01: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Godsage:

The earlier you get it into your retarded skull that haircut doesnt determine character development, the better it will be for u

Emancipate ursef frm mental slavery, u dont know me ,u concluded am a tout grin for saying humans, be it footballers or entertainers and so on arent obligated to answer to people demand.. He did it and other footballers does it cos they love it..
So ur opinion whether weird or not is void
well said my brother! hairstyle doesn't define person character or behaviour likewise tattoo... I have seen many guys with crazy hairstyle with heart of gold while some other guys with low cuts are evil minded. we Africans we like making issue out of every little thing due to our old mental slavery!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by timesup234: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Why do they like wearing crazy hairstyles?
cos they are all from the streets and uneducated

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
chiefobdk:

We re at war ooo

Like dis na i dey vex gan....

Wen i dey Nigeria.
Okay, if you say so, fortunately for me i am not in Nigeria, I wasn"t even born in Nigeria. I hope it helps.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by chiefobdk(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so, fortunately for me i am not in Nigeria, I wasn"t even born in Nigeria. I hope it helps.

Lol.. Lucky u...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by opebiboy: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
next big thing
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Dshocker(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Doing the illuminati sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.