Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite (917 Views)

British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite / Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / Vigeo Holdings Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Manacho28: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who else got a job interview invite from Raybond Limited. The test is Schedule for Saturday at Ibis Hotel Ikeja.
I will appreciate any info about what to expect pls. I can't even remember the job specification.
Any info will be appreciated
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Omotayor123(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Manacho28:
Who else got a job interview invite from Raybond Limited.
The test is Schedule for Saturday at Ibis Hotel Ikeja.

I will appreciate any info about what to expect pls.
I can't even remember the job specification.

Any info will be appreciated
Got an invite too.
Will equally appreciate any info
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Arrowgents: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Afternoon i applied also but i was not shortlisted did they tell you to print an invite while coming and please can you send the mail that was sent to you to me tobby2much@gmail i am thinking of gatecrashing.
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Manacho28: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Arrowgents:
Afternoon i applied also but i was not shortlisted did they tell you to print an invite while coming and please can you send the mail that was sent to you to me tobby2much@gmail i am thinking of gatecrashing.
Yeah they ask to print. And luckily there was no name on the invite so u can easily make photocopies.

I think you should chill, your mail will arrive coz they seems to just start sending invites to people.

Do you Remember the job specification pls.?
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Arrowgents: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
The advert was on jobberman and it is for graduate mgt trainee and grad tech trainee pls send the mail that was sent to you to me i have seen it on jobberman already that my application was not successful.
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Arrowgents: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Morning please send the invite mail to my email address tobby2much@gmail.com i want to gatecrash the test 2mao.
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by rosalieene(f): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Arrowgents:
Morning please send the invite mail to my email address tobby2much@gmail.com i want to gatecrash the test 2mao.
pls did you attend the interview?
and are they legit?
I just got an invite from them
Re: Raybond Limited Interview/assessment Invite by Arrowgents: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nope i didnt the company is legitimate check online their office is in Ikeja Gra

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In A Telecom Infrastructural Company / Join Universerjob Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Update / Vacancy For Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.