Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

"I Never Got Married" Woman Who Turned 107 Shares Secret To Her Long Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Never Got Married" Woman Who Turned 107 Shares Secret To Her Long Life (390 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 / My Fight With Depression - Man Shares Secret On How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Got Married" Woman Who Turned 107 Shares Secret To Her Long Life by NaijaVTN(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
A Bronx woman who just turned 107 years old has said the secret to her longevity is that she never got married.

Louise Signore born in Harlem in 1912, celebrated her 107th birthday on Wednesday with a party at the Bartow Community Center in Coop City. The party was attended by 100 guests.

Speaking to CBS, Signore revealed some of her tips for a long life. They include dancing, playing bingo and eating Italian food.

She said: "I have to exercise. I still do a little dancing. After my lunch, I play bingo."

However, she explained that maintaining her single status is what has helped her live longer.

She said with a serious face: "I think the secret of 107… I never got married. I think that’s the secret. My sister says, ‘I wish I never got married!’”.

Signore's sister is 102 years old and her mother lived to 97.

Signore, whose family comes from Italy, also explained how her diet helped.

She said: "Italian food is very good for you. I was brought up with very good food. No soda, no cake.”

[Source: Naija Viral & Trending News (NaijaVTN)]

Re: "I Never Got Married" Woman Who Turned 107 Shares Secret To Her Long Life by upmanagers: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Signore's sister is 102 years old and her mother lived to 97.

Ds line says wat d secret is.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Uses Baby Oil? / Liver Diseases: What You Need To Know / Scar Have Almost Kill My Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.