Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui (1151 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui by MhizMuna: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ex-Yolo Star, Fella Makafui has said that, she does not wear one outfit twice because of her celebrity status.

In a conversation with a friend – which was posted on social media – the Brand Ambassador revealed that, she can not repeat the same dress because she will be criticized by the people.
Ex-Yolo Star, Fella Makafui has said that, she does not wear one outfit twice because of her celebrity status.

In the post, she expressed that, she sometimes buy very expensive dresses but had to wear them only once.

“The dress I’m wearing now is very expensive, it’s an expensive jacket, but I can’t wear it again. If I wear it again people will laugh at me. The best I can do is it give it out to someone.” She said.

https://www./2019/08/i-dont-repeat-clothes-fella-makafui.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui by Aonkuuse(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Then what? your life your business
Re: I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui by Funmmyastic: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
That's what you get when you live your life to please your so-called fans.I don't even her.She is just vain and trying to feel important.
Re: I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui by simonlee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
low self esteem!

the public doesn't own you... their opinions should not govern your life!
Re: I Don’t Repeat Clothes Because Of Public Criticism – Ghana Actress Fella Makafui by MhizMuna: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
simonlee:
low self esteem!

the public doesn't own you... their opinions should not govern your life!
are you sure you wont do the same, wait till you are a celeb

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Hair Style? / Nicki Minaj Turns Her Engagement Party Into Halloween Celebration / Davido Spotted Playing Tennis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.