Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nnamani's Trending Video And What Ekweremadu Failed To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani's Trending Video And What Ekweremadu Failed To Do (286 Views)

There Is A New Case Linked To Ekweremadu’s Under Investigation – MET Police / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamani's Trending Video And What Ekweremadu Failed To Do by pimper24: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
t was Quite a rare display of grandiloquence at the Red Chamber when Senator Chomaroke Nnamani poure encomiumds on Jeoffery Onyeama during the Senate screening. I watched this episode where the foreign Affairs Minister was being grilled, and the devastating blows he gave to marathon questions in his characteristic unassuming nature.

Though the entire screening had been described as a fiat accompli and a charade of some sort, something struck my thoughts while Geoffrey was being quizzed; why did Ekweremadu, after his brief accolade desist from asking for same privilege he sought for Goddy Agba the Petroleum Ministerial nominee from Cross River? Could his passive statement that Onyeama is from an 'opposite' party, while eulogizing his achievements have clarified this? This is politics of bitterness in the most callous way. Even an arc enemy from same state would have asked that Onyeama should take a bow like the rest.

Truly, Nnamani saved the day. My respect for him got reinvigorated. Watch the psychology; he stood to erode Ekweremadu's tacky accolades on Onyeama. He forcefully embellished the Enugu and Waawa political pedigree, with the consciousness of a man struggling to redeem a feat. You needed to see even some charlatans among the nominees and the ease with which they were accorded these privileges with overwhelming ovations even at the instance of Ekweremadu. I think Ebe Ano political giant saved our face.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits In Northwest Granted Amnesty / Teachers Needed / Photo: Silent Revolutionist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.