Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder (1075 Views)

A Student Who Has Settled The Gods Has No Business Attending Lectures Or Prep... / Insecurity: Buhari’s Govt Overwhelmed But Nigerians Must Not Give Up – Obasanjo / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by Hunter2009: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunderstand My Vision - TB Joshua

Leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T. B. Joshua has said that “very soon”, people will understand his vision concerning Nigeria.

Concise News reports that Prophet Joshua made a flashback to his sermon a fortnight ago when he called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of democracy’ in the nation.

In SCOAN’s Sunday Service, the influential evangelist says because people like misunderstand him, he has resorted to speaking in parable.

“Two weeks ago, I was talking about a vision concerning my nation,” he says.

“I saw a Seraphim. Seraphim came down with the rain.

“That rain brought about calmness and freshness.

“But people don’t know what I was talking about.

“Very soon, you will understand what I am talking about.

“Even though it is very bad and very rough now, you will smile.

“I’m in a nation; in a continent, they don’t understand me.

“If you understand me, I will talk to you – one-on-one. But if you don’t understand (me), I have to talk to you in parable.

“I’m in your midst, but you don’t understand me.”

“Four years ago, I was telling my people that we are the valley and our future is crying for help.

“They called me all sort of names, but what is happening today?”

Prophet Joshua 56 continues:

“But then, there was food on the table. Everything was fine; everything was okay. But I was telling you this is valley, our future is crying for help.

“And I say, politics will not be as usual. But can a gentleman join politics again?” the influential Nigerian evangelist asks rhetorically.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by sinaj(f): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
A nation blessed with natural resource, work force, intelligent people and renowned prophets yet no single sector is working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by Davash222(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:
A nation blessed with natural resource, work force, intelligent people and renowned prophets yet no single sector is working.

I blame Buhari.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by chiagozien(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
The zoo must go down.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by sinaj(f): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:

I blame Buhari.
I blame Luggard
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by Davash222(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:
I blame Luggard
Luggard is already getting his punishments from God, so let's blame Buhari, please.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
chiagozien:
The zoo must go down.

Seconded.

By all means.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by otokx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
The blame game does no good.
Re: Gods Has Revealed So Much To Me About This Country But Nigerians Always Misunder by obiekunie2: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
sinaj:

wrong mam!

FULANI HERDSMEN, FULANI BANDITRY AND FULANI KIDNAPPING IS WORKING AND BOOMING SUPERBLY!

(1) (Reply)

Benue’s Mass Graves: Police Parade Suspected Serial Killers, Gang Leader / BUSTED: Saudi Arabia, Qatar Allegedly Funding Boko Haram Terrorist Organization / When They Try To Rearrest Kanu Fatally, You Said Nothing.Now Sowore, You Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.